Chapter 1- Louise

Am i the only one who is teased but my parents saying "i do not have a life" or is it you too?

Hi my name is Michelle and yes this is a diary.If this was not a diary I would be writing this formally, anyways i am 11 years old and i am in year 7. Everyday in my life is weird , i meet this guy who always annoys me sometimes and currently to my dismay, I don't have any friends now but you will see later if I do and, if my life will change.You know in stories saying their is always a mean girl well this is reality people! but sadly, their is one in my life.Her name is "Louise", she sometimes have to be a douche to everyone but do you know that she has been bullying me for a 7 WHOLE YEARS! if you see the pain I am in right now YOU would be sorry . 1st grade she told everyone in my school that i peed in my pants , I mean what the heck , i didn't do anything to her.2nd grade, when i just got a friend this is what she said to her ,"Hi Fiona, i just have a bouncy castle do you wanna come over? I mean you should hang out with Michelle she is a loner"She said nicely , but inside she was evil as Satin i mean she could've replaced him.In 3rd grade, she told their parents on me that i bullied and threatened her and I got grounded by my parents for doing NOTHING basically because she just is a bully.Right now, I am really getting fed yp because my parents keep on sayong to me everyday that I myself, have to be nice to everyone especially "Louise"(AKA SATIN).Today is the first day of Everton High and hopefully, she isn't in MY school cause i would litterally just Kill myself......

What do you think will happen next comment down below