Cheer

It's the day of the game. You wake up and you are extremely sore.

" Oww."

You rub your back and arm.

" Man this going to be rough."

You slowly get out of bed and get ready for the game. After you get ready you slowly make your way to the school where the game is being held at. When you get there you make your way to the dugout.

" Hey coach."

Coach: Hey, are you ready for the game?

" As ready as I'll ever be. I'm still sore from yesterday though."

Coach: Sore? What did you do?

" Well I fell the stairs."

Coach: Wait seriously? Are you ok? 

" I think I am."

Coach: Well if you think can't play just tell me ok.

" Yes sir, I'll let you know if it gets worse."

You put your stuff up and go warm up with a teammate. 

30 minutes later the game starts.

Coach: Ok boys this is it. We win and we make it to the playoffs. I want all of you to give it your best. 

Team: Yeah!

Coach: Go get them.

The team breaks up and heads to their positions.  You make your way to center field.

" This might be rough on me now that I think about it." 

The game start pretty uneventfully. In the first four innings no one has scored. But in the fifth the other team hit a home run to left field so the score now is 1 to 0. You make your second appearance at the plate. The first time you were up you grounded out to second.

" Come on I can do this." 

You stretch your arms which are still really sore. As you make your way to the plate to bat here someone cheering you name. You look over at stands like everyone else on field is doing.

" No way. It's the µ's. And are they dressed up as cheerleaders?"

µ's: Lets go (Y/n)! Lets's go!

Nico: (This is so embarrassing.)

µ's: You can do it!

A small laugh escapes you.

" Well that's something I never seen at a baseball game."

You smile.

" Ok lets do this."

You step up at the plate. The pitcher zones in and throws the ball. You swing and miss.

" (Dang I speed it up.)"

The pitcher zones back up again and throws the ball again. This time you hit it to right field. It goes off the wall. You quickly make your way threw first base an continue to run towards second. You see your base coach waving for you to go to third. You run as fast as you can.

Base coach: Slide! Slide!

You slide hard to the ground and touch the base before the third baseman could tag you

Umpire: Safe!

" Yeah!"

You throw a fist in the air in excitement. You look over to see that your dugout is going crazy now because finally you got something going. You then look back at the stands to see the µ's jumping up and down cheering. You smile and give them a thumbs up. As you watch the pitcher you take a good lead off the base. He throws it but the catcher missed it. You quickly run towards home plate. You see the catcher panic trying to get the ball. The catcher final gets the ball and tosses it to the pitcher. The pitcher tries to tag you but you quickly slide under tag and make it to the plate.