The new boys

All of the student arrive at the auditorium for a assembly.

Eli: Everyone please be seated. I have an announcement to make. Even though are student body has increased ever since the idol club started we still need to increase . So the principle has made the decision to make are school co-ed. 

All: What!

Eli: I know that it's a surprise but for right now only three boy's are allowed to go here for a trial run. And of course they will have their own areas. The three boy's please come out here and introduce yourselves.

" Right!"

You and two other boy's walk on the stage.

" My name is (Y/n) it's a pleasure to meet you all."

Yu: My name is Yu I'm happy to be here.

Yomo: And my name is Yomo. I hope we can all be friends.

The girls just stare. Like it's not real.

Eli: So these are new transfer student's that will attend our school for the year. Please treat like any other student and please help them if they have any questions. So with that we will conclude the assembly.

All the girls leave the auditorium shocked.

Nico: I can't believe this!

Honoka: Please calm down Nico.

Nico: Why the heck should I!

Maki: I have to agree with Nico on this one. What were they thinking allowing boys to come here.

Honoka: I know this is a shock but I don't think it's that bad of an idea.

Nico: What! How can you say that! Boy's can be so disgusting especially if they are in a school full of girls they could end up doing something terrible!

Nozomi: Come on girls it won't be that bad. The those people are really cute. Especially that (Y/n).

She licks her lips seductively.

Nico: Wh-What are you saying!

Nozomi: Oh nothing.

The girls conversation is suddenly broken apart when they hear laughing. The girls look down the hall to see the three boys walking and laughing.

Nico: Them!

Nico suddenly lunges and runs straght at them

Honoka: Nico what are you doing!

Yu: Man I can't wait to start classes.

" Yeah this is going to be great."

Yomo: Yeah this is going to be fun.

The three of them hear yelling and look over to see Nico running at them.

Nico: I'm going to pulverize the three off you!

Yu: Oh no.

Yomo: Aw crap.

" Run!"

Yu: Already on it.

Three of them start to run away from Nico.

Nico: Come back here!

Honoka: Nico come back!

Honoka is in tow after Nico has she chases the three boys around the school.

Yu: She persistent huh.

Yomo: We need to split up. She can catch us all.

" Right!"

Yomo: Yeah I got it.

The three of them split up when the the hallways crossed.

" Looks like she didn't follow me."

You stop and sigh.

" That was to close."

That's when you were yanked into a classroom.

" What th-."

Someone puts a figure on you're month.

Nozomi: Shh or she'll find you.

You nod. She takes her figure off you.

" I know who you are. You're Nozomi."

Nozomi: Yes I am.

She presses her body on you.

" Wha- what are you doing?"

Nozomi: You are very cute you know that right.

"( This is bad.)"

Nozomi: I found you very interesting the moment I saw you. They were right when it said I would find someone interesting.

" What are you talking about?"

Nozomi: Oh nothing.

She presses her chest more against you.

"(Not good, not good!)"

You look over to see an open window. You quickly push her away and head to the window. You look down and see it would be a fall.

Nozomi: Wait don't!

You grab onto the structure and start to climb down. You were almost completely down but you lose you're grip and fall.

" Gah!"

Nozomi: I'm coming!

As you lay there you hear someone walking up to you. You look up to see the idol Honoka.

Honoka: Are you ok?

" I think so. I'm little bruised though."

Honoka: Well hopefully it's nothing serious.

" Can you please help me get away from Nozomi."

Honoka: Oh so she was after you huh.

You nod.

Honoka: Yeah I'll help you get away. Hurry follow me.

You quickly follow her.

The two of you make your way into the school again and hide in a storage closet.

Honoka: Ok you should be safe here for awhile.

" Ok thank you Honoka."

Honoka: Wait how do you know who I am?

" I saw you on TV. You dancing and singing and having fun. It was truly a beautiful sight."

Honoka: Beautiful?

" Yeah you looked very beautiful out there. Every time you go out there you look like you are having the time of you're life. I find that very beautiful."

You look at her. You notice she's bright red.

" Hey are you ok?"

Honoka: Ye- yeah I'm fine. Well I'll go and make sure the coast is clear. She quickly leaves the room.

" What was that about?"

After she exits the room she lay's her back on the wall. She smiles and put's her hand on her chest.

Honoka: Maybe something good will come from this whole co-ed thing.