#2 HOW HE KISSES YOU

He's kisses are generally short. But gentle and filled with love. He kisses you every now and then. Not too much in public. But at home his lips meet yours almost every 15-20 minutes. Making you giggle and sometimes just fall into fits of laughter. To him your laugh is the most magnificent piece of music he'll ever hear. It's very contagious, so seconds later he'll laugh loudly with you. 

Sometimes his kisses can get desperate: you'd be doing you're work in the kitchen or reading in your room or just watching some TV. 

He'll barge in through the door and grab your face in both his hands and smash his lips to yours. His kiss aggressive and his breathing fast and shallow. He pulls away just a little leaving very little space between your faces. 

Your lips almost touching. As you stroke his cheek with one hand, your other hand hold the hair at the back of his neck, you look at him and smile.

 Watching he's breathing coming back to normal. You whisper to him "bad day?" He opens his eyes and pecks your nose "not anymore" he smiles at you. You just stand there holding each other tight in the middle of the kitchen/room/living area until you offer him the food you have cooked for him. 

Sometimes his kisses can get worried and waited for: as you enter your shared flat he comes running to you and engulfs you in a hug. 

You sigh relieved to finally be in his arms after a tiring day of school/uni/job. 

He pulls out of of the hug and slides his arms to your waist. He watches your stressed features and lowers himself kissing your forehead, relieving some stress, then your cheeks relieving some more, then your nose and finally he stares into your eyes and then at your lips and connects them reliving all the stress you had. 

Your hand locks behind his neck. He picks you up bridal style not breaking the kiss. He walk to the couch and gently puts you down. He goes around the couch and pulls you back so your head is leaning on the edge and rubs your shoulders for a good 15 minutes before he feeds you happily.