#1 HE LIKES IT WHEN

He likes it when you talk. When you're alone with him in your house and you just talk about anything and everything.

From how your day went to something that happened a couple of years ago. He likes to watch your expressions. How they change with every word you say.

Watching your eyes glint when you talk about something you like, watching your perfect lips move, trying very hard to control his urge to kiss you.

None the less his long slender fingers find there way to your hair gently stroking it, and also stroking your cheek every now and then.

Minutes later he'll just glide his fingers through your hair holding them out of your face, his thumb stroking your cheek.

He just watches you for a good 10 seconds, your face clear and beautiful, your lips soft and waiting to be kissed and your eyes glittering, signaling to him that you know what's gonna happen next.

You smirk knowing the effect you have on him. He lets out a throaty chuckle and connects his lips with yours.

Smiling into the kiss he thinks about how perfect your lips are together, wondering how did he get so lucky. Completely oblivious to the fact that you're thinking about the same things.

He pulls away after a good one minute keeping his lips very close to yours. Just enough space for him to murmur what he loves to say the most to you: "I love you y/n"