Incomplete Without You (#JaaneDeMujhe)

Aryan's POV:-

I was extremely overwhelmed to know that even Aisha liked me. I was so drowned in love with her that I couldn't see that my best friend Maya felt differently for me. It was months after I got to know that how purely she loved me. She had let go of her love for me so that I could stay happy with Aisha.
Then came the day, which changed my life entirely. I was handed the reports of my regular checkup, where I found out that both my kidneys were damaged. The reports had shattered me.
I shared my grief with Aisha, but her reaction broke me more. Her every word, echoed in my ears...
"Sorry Aryan, I don't think it would work out now."
"Why Aisha!? I damn love you!" I said suppressing my sobs.
"Agar tum hi nahi rahoge, toh humaare pyaar ki kya value hai? Mujhe apni life pyaari hai Aryan. I'm sorry.." And she left, forever...
Once when I fainted, I woke up to find myself on the hospital bed. The doctor informed me about my successful operation which left me curious. Later, I found out, that it was my angel Maya, who had given her one wing to me.
"Why?" I somehow managed to say this, still being on the bed.
"How could I let you go? You're the only thing which I have.."
And then I realised her love.

No wonder, time flies, creating a magic when I'm with her. Her love was the cure to all my problems. She was the only one I could hold on to. I got loved by someone so pure that I could never imagine of losing her. But I never knew Almighty had other plans..
A week after I got to know, Maya's only kidney was infected severely. The doctor informed that I had a week to save her. My world shattered making my heart ache. I couldn't lose her at any cost.
I went to several hospitals for kidney donors but wasn't lucky enough to find one.
On the 7th day, I found my love on the deathbed. I was sobbing as she held my hand. And like always, she still managed to smile.
"Don't leave me..please." I begged her.
"I need to Aryan.. let me go..."
"I would never... I'll do something!"
"No Aryan..it's late now."
"Its better to die then.." I wailed.
"You love me right? You need to live for me."  And finally, I saw her tears.
"I can't let you go Maya.. I can't lose you!"
"You won't.. I'm a part of you. You have my kidney na...so now we're inseparable." She chuckled.
I held her hand and nodded. "I love you Maya.."
"I love you too Arya...."
And then I saw my angel losing her only wing, her hand still on mine, as I saw her lying there........ LIFELESS.
I wish I hadn't let her go. I'm incomplete without her. I miss my angel every moment.
*****************************************
                     Word Count: 500
Hi people.. wassup?? I know some of you must be planning a murder against me coz of the late update. But now that I'm active, I'll try to update fast! 😁

Anyway, this was my version of #JaaneDeMujhe or letting someone go. I hope you liked Aryan and Maya's story...
This was a short story under 500 words for #JaaneDeMujhe contest.

So people do comment your views and opinions on my story. And yes! Do click that little star below if you liked it...
P.s. Sorry AathiraBalakrishnan for stealing your line..hehe!🙊🙈🙉

Story for: VYRLOriginals