Imagine 3

It's been a long day training and y/n just wanted to get home and sleep. So she made her way back to her apartment, which she shared with her boyfriend Kakashi Hatake. It took the couple a while until they finally made the decision to move in together. Actually Kakashi decided that y/n should move in with him. So slowly he started to take things from her apartment and placed it in his. It was a good plan, because his girlfriend didn't even notice until she didn't have any clothes at home.

At that point she got suspicious. When Kakashi was off on a mission, she "broke" (He left a window open...idiot) into his apartment and looked around. Her shampoo and towels were in his shower, all her clothes were placed in his closet and she thought she even recognized some of the cooking pots as hers. So a little furious she waited for Kakashi to come home.

The next day the door opened and a fully packed Kakashi came into view. Packed with what, you might ask. Packed with an armchair from her apartment. Y/n was caught a little off guard. Somehow she wanted to scream at him, but just looking at him made her want to laugh. Kakashi meanwhile didn't even notice her sitting on his couch and started to set the chair down. When he looked up his eyes met y/n's. They just stared at each other for a while until y/n decided it was time to break the silence.

"Soooo" she stared "what exactly was your plan?"

Still a little perplex Kakashi answered: "Um...you know...I thought when it's all here, you'll be too lazy to put it back." At the end of the sentence it sounded more like a question than an answer.

"Hm...well...I guess that's true."

"Soooo" Kakashi said "Did it work?"

"Will you get my other chair too?"

"It's actually right outside."

"Oh. Well then I guess you have a new roommate." Y/n said and began to smile.

Kakashi wanted to smile too but got cut off by y/n taking out one of her kunai and saying "I'm still angry, you know." And with that Kakashi ran like he never did before.