Author's Note: Custom Cover

Welcome back for another author's note!  

Welp, all I can say is that it happened again!

A very kind reader of mine created a beautiful cover for me! At first, I was surprised because this is my second offer for a cover and I didn't expect anyone to create me another one.

And again, this cover is absolutely gobsmacking gorgeously amazingly awesome.

What do you guys think?

I think it looks awesome! Since I'm not the greatest at anything related to computers, I was blown away at how she made this!

How does one create a cover like this on the computer...?

Anyway, I'm not going to forget to shoutout the person who created the cover~

The person who created the cover was...*drumroll please*

Kurolchigo127 

Thank you for creating me such a lovely cover!

I'm super happy with how the cover looks~

For a heads up, this will be my temporary cover! Starting tomorrow, on 8/3, this will be my story cover. It will be changed back by the next time I update on Friday, Pacific Time.

So, for one week, this will be my cover!!! Thank you, Kurolchigo127, for creating me such an awesome cover!

Also, I'd like to thank all of my readers, voters, and commenters! I'm also grateful to all of you guys!

Okie byeee!