Part 44

A/N: Happy 9 Years of One Direction!!!

Definitely inspired me to write today, so her is a new chapter. Enjoy! :)

Harry's POV

Am I dreaming? Zayn freaking Malik liked me back? This was just. WOW. I think I've never felt happier in my entire life. It's like I suddenly couldn't stop smiling. I was just constantly replaying our conversation from this morning. The sincerity behind his words. That he really meant everything he said. Our kisses. His touch. It still seems too good to be true. So surreal. But in a good way.

"Harreh I didn't hate you. I could never hate you..."

"And I just can't help myself or stop myself from kissing you, touching you. It's like I need you or something..."

"Harry. I promise, that I will wanna be with you not only now, but tomorrow, next week, next month, next year... You're not just a quick fling to me."

"Harry Styles, would you do me the honor of becoming my boyfriend?"

"Hey honey, can I come in?", my mother interrupted my thoughts.

"Sure."

"I was just wondering if you are really alright. Zayn and you both seemed a bit weird when we got back."

"Mom I'm perfectly fine. Better than fine. I'm doing great", I replied.

"Okay. You really seem good now. Just this morning you said you were sick and you also looked terrible and now..."

"Thanks mom", I answered sarcastically.

"Aww, Harry you know what I meant. You also seemed to be down."

"Yeah I know."

"So what happened that changed your mood?", she asked curiously.

"Mom, you're being nosy."

"Me-being nosy? I'm just curious about my son's life."

"Yeah, well I'll tell you when I'm ready", I replied hastily, trying to end this conversation.

"Do you have a new boyfriend?"

"No, why would you even think that?", I asked shocked. Why was she such a good guesser?

"Was just a guess. You don't have to get so defensive. But if this is really bothering you, I'll stop asking questions."

"Thanks."

"Alright Harry, good night."
"Night mom. Love you."
Jeez. My mom really knew me so well. It's not even like I didn't want to tell her about Zayn and I being boyfriends now. In fact I wanted to scream it out loud so everyone could hear it. But Zayn and I hadn't talked about all that yet. Who knew what he wanted? What if he wanted it to be a secret? I hoped that wasn't the case, because I didn't how long I could endure that.

I was already overthinking everything. For now I should just be happy. Things would fall into place.

Content, I turned off my lights and soon fell asleep.

A loud cracking woke me up again. I abruptly sat up, trying to see what was going on. I could see light from the hallway shining into my room. Why was my door open? I'm pretty sure it was closed when I fell asleep. "Harry are you up", Zany's husky voice came from the hallway.

Now that I knew it was Zayn I instantly relaxed a bit.

"Now I am", I answered sleepily and added, "what are you doing anyways? Isn't it like 1am?" Instead of answering me, Zayn turned off the lights in the hallway, locked the door behind him and walked towards me. Before I knew it, he had slipped off his shirt and was crawling in MY bed. "Zayn what are you doing?", I whispered.