Prologue

Appassionato
Prologue

Kendall Schmidt

Damn it! My stomach was hurt as fuck. He kicked me too hard as I spilled my blood from my mouth. He was so strong! I never met someone stronger than him! I should be the strongest one around here! I am Kendall Schmidt, the king of rampage! No one ever beat me before, I am invincible! But who the hell is this guy?! He’s not just strong, but fast and he’s got incredible technique. Such great strength…he evaded some of my moves at lightning speed and made counter blow right to my weak spot.

I was limping to my house, got a blood stained on my shirt. If mom found out, she would be mad at me, because I every single blemished all clothes I wore with disgrace…Let’s call it disgrace because there’s no day without fight in my life. It’s all his fault! He hit me too hard on the stomach and I vomited of blood.

I went inside the house quickly climbed to reach my room on the first floor. I sneaked through the window and got in. Lucky, mom was not in my room this time. I firstly went to the bathroom to wash my face, cleaning the mark on my face then threw the stained shirt randomly and changed with new one. Dropping my body to the bed, I picked my phone and called my adjutant, Carlos to find out about this guy who beat me up.

He didn’t answer…Well fuck it! I rolled my body aside and clueless, getting the worst picture happened before once he defeated me by kicking my stomach. He’s bigger and taller than me, no wonder he’s stronger than me…but really?! I’ve ever crushed someone far bigger and taller than him before and besides stronger—I’ve also won against the fastest fighter here. Another thing, I’ve put down black belt Karate master and Judo master at the same time. Their technique was much competent than this guy. He should be cheesy…

I rethought everything…If brute strength, speed and technique were not really his thing, that what made him won over me? I kept rotating my brain, finding out the right answer.

That’s it! The reason why he could easily defeated me: he’s not just possessed by strength, speed and technique—he was smart fighter—I bet he learned all my movement at first then memorized it immediately. He then anticipated the next assault by blocking, evading and made counter attack!

However! I still wonder who he is?! He built my obsession to crush him with all my power I’ve got!