Chapter 7 Pity Party

All eyes were on us as we came into sight of everyone. But they really weren't on us, they were on Me. I just stared blankly acting like I wasn't bothered, that I wasn't in pain, and that I didn't want to just hide away. But I was. And that was the problem.
       "Alright. Grey!" said coach and I looked to him "your sitting out today" he tells me. I nod gratefully, but don't show any emotions doing so. I walk over to the bench and sit down as if my body wasn't in pain. "Alright! Girls! Three laps around the Gym then do ten pushups! And then we will run Basketball Drills!" coach tells the rest of the girls.
       As I sit there watching everyone else I consider asking coach if I can go dress back into my clothes. But my thoughts are broken after hearing my name be said from next to me. I look to see Adam sitting next to me about half a foot away. "What you want Adam" I say impatiently "who did that to you" he asks giving me the pity look that I hate you so much. I had noticed everybody else you just give me the exact same look; which was pissing me off on a whole new level.
       "What makes you think someone beat me" I ask full of anger now "cause I highly doubt you let anyone get the best of you. Unless you were use to them hitting you" Adam answered. I immediately look his way and glare at him. Though he was right I wasn't going to let him know that.
       I place my hands on the cold metal bench "Go. To. Hell. Adam" I say pushing myself off the bench. I then walk away and up to coach, which she allowed me to change. I pull my hood back up and sit the rest of the time in Gym. My next class was fine nothing interesting. Lunch I didn't even go to; I told the girls I was just going to hang on the stairwell for lunch. So I can talk to Raphael all lunch.
       The rest of my classes were fine, but now it was time for eighth period. Which is English, what so happens to be my least favorite class of the day. Only because I know everything that that woman teaches; which sucks in my opinion.
       Grace and Tiana have this class with me, but now I've discovered that Adam, Cody, and Jake have this class with me. Grace banged her head lately on the desk as soon as she discovered who else was in her classroom with us now. Honestly I don't blame her for doing so; I do it as well if I wasn't already injured badly.
       "Alright boys and girl. Take your seats" said Miss. O'Neil, everyone does as told after a few minutes. I sit at my desk in the second to last row that is perfectly in the middle of a window. Tiana is sitting behind me, and Grace was to the right of Tiana. Since there was a window on Tiana's left just like me. Expect to my right was fucking Adam fucking Woods.
       "Alright class now we will be doing a group project" and with the words 'group' and 'project' in that one sentence. Everyone stared eyeing the people they wanted to work with. Either friends, crush, or boyfriends/girlfriends. Me I didn't give two shits honestly, because I knew there was a 'but' coming. "But I am choosing the groups" said Miss. O'Neil "saw that coming" I muttered to myself.
       Miss. O'Neil then began calling names for groups sticking everyone into groups of six or five. "Tiana, Grace, Blur, Cody, Jake, and Adam. You six are in group" said Miss. O'Neil and I glared at her. "Blur you can stop glaring at me. Because you are staying in that group" said Miss. O'Neil. I just continued to glare at her and she didn't seem that bothered by me glaring at all. One of the reasons she's my favorite teacher in the world. And that reason is she isn't afraid of me, or the girls. In fact she adores us, because everyone is afraid of us. So no one talks while we're in the room and pay attention. Also we are the three in all her classes, so we are loved dearly.
       "Alright class so we are going to be reading a mystery book in two weeks. But for the next week and half. You all will be figuring out the secrets that lay in one person in your group. In these boxes has a slip of paper on that paper has a name of someone in your group. It is then up to you to figure out what mystery lies in them. Now it doesn't have to be their deepest darkest secret, but something no one knows about them" said Miss. O'Neil.
       She then gave each person the container of names for their groups, and everyone stared out a name. When I drew out mine I got Cody. Which means I got the person that looks a bit like me. Which is definitely not what I would have guessed. I was thinking this was about to be some clique from a book where I would have gotten Adam's name. But instead I got Cody's name. I looked at him then sighed.
       "Alright class fine somewhere to sit together in the classroom. And start asking each other stuff" said Miss. O' Neil we all got up with our stuff and sat down in a corner in the back of the room. We were all silent just staring at each other then Adam spoke. "So Blur what's your secret" he spoke casually I rolled my eyes. "What makes you thinking I got a secret Woods" I say with a little irritation in my voice as I stare blankly at Adam. He looked across from the circle at me, and gave me a pointed look. "Everybody has secrets" he tells me, I smirk at him "I never said I didn't have secrets. I just don't plan on sharing mine with a pompous ass like you" I tell him. He is shocked at my words just like his two buddies next to him. Tiana giggles and Grace smirks at my comment.
       "Will see about that" he tells me as we glared at each other now. The bell than tinged signaling the school day was over with. I got up with my stuff and walked right out the door with Tiana and Grace behind me.
       I get in my truck and slam my truck door shut. I slammed my hand on the wheel causing the horn to honk. I sighed then I pushed the horn two more times, and Max came running out of the woods. He hopped in the back of my truck and I smiled. I leaned over to my passenger door and opened it "Come On Max!" I called to him. He hops out the back and comes hopping into the passenger seat of the truck.
       "Let's go Max" I say after petting his head and starting my truck up. We then leave and head back to our main hell hole.