Part 4

Naori was walking in the village toward the Sugawara residence when she was stopped by five men.

Naori looked up then sighed, "Yoshioka dogs and the owner, good evening, Kojiro-san," greet Naori sarcastically.

Kojiro smirked, "how dare you to come here and try to ruin my plan? Have you ever think about your sister life?"

Naori looked at Yoshioka Kojiro sternly, "where is she now?"

Kojiro smirked again, "do you know why she never reply your letter? She is put in a place where you won't be able to find. I don't need her anymore. Maybe.. after this.. i can finish her life."

Naori gritted her teeth, "how dare you to hurt my sister!"

"Kill her," asked Kojiro to the other men as he walked away.

Naori drew her bokuto then stood in battle position.
"You gonna fight us using that stick?" laughed the four men.

Naori looked around then took a deep breath, 'four against one. I have separate them or, i have to attack them fast.'

"Are you mocking us!! How dare you mocking the samurai of Yoshioka Family!" screamed one of the men as attacking Naori.

Naori dodge then swung her bokuto fast and hard hitting the stomach of the men causing he kneeled down. Naori moved faster then hit the back of his neck causing him unconscious.

The other men stared at Naori. Their eyes show their fear. Naori stared at them. Her eyes were changed into the eyes of a killer. There was no happiness in her eyes only hunger of blood.
Naori ran toward the other three men as the other three men started panicking causing their attack becoming hitting the air.
Naori dodge easily then hitting their body hard causing them unable to stand up.

Naori took a deep breath then looked at one of them in their eyes, "tell me where they keep my sister."

"Like hell i will tell you!" the man spit on Naori's face.

Naori kick his face angrily until he become unconscious then walked away, "i will find out on my own."

"I have to save nee-sama before going to Sugawara residence," Naori said softly.

She ran toward the Yoshioka residence. She stopped on the back of the residence then jumped onto the gate. She looked around to remember the scheme of the residence. She spotted a maid at the back of the residence. Naori jumped down then held the maid as she covered her mouth.

"I won't kill you. I need to find my sister. Show me where Yoshioka keep Akemi-sama," whispered Naori to the maid.

Naori released her slowly.
The maid tried to scream but then Naori held her mouth, "i won't do that if i were you. I swear i can kill you and find other people to tell me. Don't make me kill you," warned Naori sternly.

The maid nodded, "A...Akemi-sama was kept in the dungeon. It's near the dojo. Walked down the stair near the dojo then you can find her."

"Is there many guard there?" asked Naori.

"About five people," answered the maid.

"Thank you.. and, i'm sorry," Naori hit the back of the nape of the maid causing her unconscious. Naori took her under the tree then laid her down.
She ran toward the dojo then walked down the stair.

She spotted some men near some rooms that look like a prison. She counted all of them.

'Six... i can't make much noise. I have to take them slowly,' thought Naori.
Luckily for Naori, they were drunk of the sake.