Chapter 2

I bit my lip.

It was so tempting.

No.

Paul told me to stay here.

I had turned on the radio and the music was playing gently in the background.

I heard a knock on my window and I turned to see a man about 5'8 with light brown hair styled into a quiff, brown eyes, and a built body. I recognized him as one of the gang members that were always on the news and wanted signs.

I rolled down the window to see what he wanted.

"Hi," I say with a smile. What can I say? I'm fearless.

"Hey, baby," He says in a sexy voice and smirks at me. "Want to come outta there and hang with me and my buds?"

I look around and saw no cops in sight.

"You could have fun... do anything you want... whenever you want..."

I loved the idea already.

A smirk curved its way onto my lips. "Well, I don't see why not." I knew what they did, but I'm not too worried about it. The only thing I'm good at is being a badass. I guess I belong with them.

His gang has done everything from stealing, kidnapping, and doing/selling drugs, to murdering and gun fights. Complete badasses. Don't want to mess with them.

He smirks and backs away from the door so that I could get out. I'm rewarded with fresh air and the smell of pot.

I shut the door and look around for Paul or Andy. They were no where in sight, perfect.

I walk with him down the alley and he lights a cigarette and takes a drag from it, then looks at me.

"May I?" I ask him with a smirk.

He hands me the cigarette and I take a drag. The smoke fills my lungs and I feel alive and free.

He leads me to a white van and I get in the passenger seat. It's empty and the seats are worn out and it smelt strongly of smoke. He turns the key in the ignition and it roars to life and he books it out of there. I never knew someone could drive like that until now.

And I love it.

We arrived at a hidden, abandoned house and he leads me inside.

"Guys, please welcome a new visitor," he says as we walk into a room.

"God, Liam. What are you doing?" Someone mumbles. So, his name is Liam.

Liam ignores them and smirks at me. I look around the room and see all eyes on me.

"Daaaayum," one of the guys whisper and let out a low whistle.

"Picked her up from the passenger side of a police car," he tells them and they all give me judging looks. "Look at this girl. She's ol' officer's pal. Aren't ya, dolly?" He winks at me.

I give him a look. "Who ya calling dolly, hipster?" I smirk at him.

He looks at me as if I had just done the most absurd thing. Well, I did.

"Who's this?" A deep voice asks and my breath catches in my throat at the sight of him.

His black hair was up in a quiff similar to Liam's, but it was slightly messier and he looked dangerous.

He was tall, slightly tanned, and muscular. His bright brown eyes stared intensely at me. He looked daring, like the type of guy that would bring a knife into a gun fight.

He's the leader. I've read about him in the paper.

"This is..." Liam looks at me.

"Mace. Carter Mace," I tell them and plop down on the couch and kick my feet up on to the table as if I already lived here.

Now, time to lay down some rules for them. "I'm not your dolly, baby, or some object that you can toss around for fun, and I sure as hell ain't a good girl!"

"Then please, entertain us with you 'crimes'," Liam says sarcastically.

"Don't mind if I do," I smirk. "I've been expelled from eight different schools since I was ten, suspended more times than I can count, broken into several cars, sent to juvenile hall, stolen from many places, gotten into fights, got a DUI," they look at me, "don't worry, there's more."

"Eight schools? You still a virgin?" A girl asks and a few of them laugh.

I shake my head. "Hell no!"

"Impressive," the leader says, his strong arms crossed. "Welcome. You still got a lot of impressing to do," he says smugly.

I nod and look at Liam. "Just remember, hipster, I wanted to come here and I knew exactly who you were."

"Alright, now that's impressive," the leader smirks, but something about his smirk tells me that he doesn't think I'm a big deal.

Oh, I'll prove to him that I am.

_____________________________________________________________________________

So, what do you guys think will happen next? What do you guys think of this story so far? Check out my other stories too and give me some feedback.

Also is the whole Payzer break up real? I'm starting to question it after watching the Alan Carr interview with the boys.

Anyway,

Comment, Vote, Fan!!!

:) xx