Maku city

AMU'S POV

I didn't think I would end up with ikuto in this city.  Morever, I just can't say anything that's on my mind right now!!

Your so handsome!

Your so tall!

Your so sweet!

Thank you!

Of course,  my cool, snob, and hateful outer facade always comes in, and I hate it.

"Your appearance really changed..."

He speaks,  breaking the long awkward silence. I really want to thank him, for what he did,

But,  then again, my outer facade won't let me.

"Really? Am scarier now? That my  hair turned red? That I don't look as good as before?"

I ask, a little scared of what he's going to reply to this question. I was very scared and anxious but my outer appearance, doesn't seem so interested.

Please don't say yes..Please don't say yes..Please don't say yes..PLEASE DON'T SAY YES.

He won't.

Wait, who are you?

I'm you,  stupid.

Me?

Duh.

Am I talking to myself?

Yes.

Am I a psycho now?

No.

How come?

I'm your beast, a part of you, who does what your brain wants. I only control how you look though. If you want me to let your inner thoughts break free, tell me and ill grant it.

No! No! No!

....

See my point?

*sigh* yes..

Good. 

Wait,  if I'm talking to you right now, what's happening to the world?

I'm controlling your body and actions, stupid.

You like that word.

What word?

Stupid.

No, I tell you that cuz you are.

Whatever.

Anyway, you better get back to the outside world. I kinda sorta.. made a mistake.

What?  Okay..

I blink several times and see that ikuto's face was a few inches away from mine. I close my eyes again.

What the heck is this?

Sorry!

Fix this! Now, please!!!

Yah yah!! Just wait her for um.. two seconds.

Okay.

I blinked after two minutes, mostly because I'm scared,  and nervous, and I see my face was now away from ikuto's,  and I'm relieved.

I sigh and smile slightly,  and look at ikuto. And he's red? Is he hot?

Yes he is.

Oh shut up.

Okay. okay.

"What's wrong? Are you sick? Do you wanna rest?"

I say, don't know what happened but I place my forehead on his.

Oh my god!! Did you do that?

Welcome.

Oh C'mon!!!

Hehehehe. 

He becomes more red and I think he has to sit down. He could barf anytime now, I  think. And, I have to hide the blush coming to my cheeks.

You'll pay for this.

Yah. Whatever.

I swear-

Blah blah blah.

I spot a bench and quickly pointed at it.

Ikuto looked at the direction the bench is and raised an eyebrow.

"What's in there?"

He asks me. 

"Take a seat, maybe you'll..um.. feel better?"

"Oh.. okay.."

END OF POV