Easper Tsukuyomi

>>> 6 DAYS BEFORE THE FULL MOON<<<

IKUTO'S POV

It's been one day since miki told me to gather the broken peices of the crown. She says i will know when it's near, but, how does it exactly work? 

Here I am, sitting beside amu. We're supposed to go to Maku City and find one of "those". 

I still can't believe that I was THE REINCARNATION OR EASPER TSUKUYOMI.

~~FLASHBACK~~

"What do you mean by, I'm the reincarnation of Easper Tsukuyomi?? you mean, THE EASPER TSUKUYOMI THAT KILLED A THOUSAND PEOPLE'S LIVES?!"

I shout at Miki, who was still frowning.

"Easper.. was.....my...... lover in the human realm."

What?!

"Yo-you're LOVER?!"

"Yes, he was my lover, and when he knew about the coronation... he... started to .. he started to.."

"He started to kill people from frustration." I continue.

"He did that.... and eventually, he grew to like killing people. I told him what he was doing was wrong, but he didn't seem to listen to me, instead he kept on shouting stuff like i never loved him and that i i'll leave him to be with another man. And out of my strong feelings of wanting to calm him down, i kissed him and that's where i regretted it."

What? They were lovers, she kissed him, should'nt it be better by then?

"So, what did you regret?" I ask her.

"This is what he wanted all along. It was for me to kiss him. It was to have my power."

"What the- didn't he love you?!"

"That is what i thought too, at first. But in our world, there are three stages of how to share your powers to a mortal, or your loved one so they can live. first step was the kiss, second is to get married and exchange rings. Third is to ha've kids and you completely own each other's power. He somehow got a hold of that information and used it to get me. Up until now, I have no clue to who gave him the idea, but no doubt, it's a devil."

I was shocked at everything I was hearing.This was too much information for me to handle.

"If that's so, then why is it that the reincarnation of Easper Tsukuyomi, the guy who betrayed you, the destinied person?" I ask her.

"That is because, HE was the one who melted my heart, HE was the one who showed me how to love, and HE was the one who made everyday the best days of my life."

She explained to me, smiling slightly. 

As i expected, Amu looks so pretty when she's smiling. 

"Ikuto?"

Miki whispers, causing me to stop fantasizing. 

"Huh?!" I shout, shocked. 

Miki started to snicker.

"What are you laughing about?!" 

Argh!! this is so embarassing!! Wait, Am I BLUSHING?! ME?! BLUSHING?!

"I see you've fallen for this girl. Who would'nt? She's very pretty. Well, I AM her ancestor. Haha.. Anyway, i don't have much time. Now, you'll search first in Maku City and then in the rest of the journey, you will know where to go."

Miki speaks, as amu starts to glow.

"What? How will i know if it's one of "those"?" I ask, panicking from lack of time.

Miki laughs again. 

"You'll know that, without fail." 

And with that, the glow fades, leaving a few glittering dusts behind.

~~END OF FLASHBACK~~

Well, i guess we'll see. Maku City, here we go.

(Hi guys!! wow, thanks for adding this to your reading list, @faithxkerstner!! I am honored!! HIHI!! anyway, how do you like it?? is it complicating? vote and comment~ tell me k~? )