Back to the room.

Holding Edward's hand tightly, " Hey, Ed, where are we going?" Sophie asked.

"Here."

"Eh?" They were standing infront of Mother's resting place. It was the room where Sophie first saw the horrifying scene of her mother's moving corspe.

Sophie shifted her feet uncomfortably. She didnt dare to enter. Edward smiled and assured her with a pat on her head. He pushed the door opened and Sophie hurriedly closed her eyes shut, afraid of seeing whatever is in the room. Edward guided her into the room and when she finally opened her eyes, she realised the room was in its normal state. "Look inside, Sophie." He said, pointing into the ivory white coffin.

"...?!" Her mother's body isnt inside! Sophie was shocked and looked at Edward, hoping for an answer. Did her mother really turn into a walking corspe and left this place for good?

" No..she wasn't here in the first place, Sophie." Edward said flatly. "B-But Father placed her in here! I-I saw mother lying in there! "

"Yes. But he took her out after that."

"What for?! "

"You will find the answer in his lab." With the blink of an eye, the duo found themselves back at Father's room. Edward brought her to a piece of wall and pushed a brick. The whole wall shifted and revealed another secret chamber. In there stood large glass containers, holding different people. Mostly were girls. To her dismay, in the centre of the room stood two containers, one storing her mother.

"She's in here all the time?!" Sophie gasped. She banged on the glass walls and cried. " How do we get my mother out? She cant have a resting place like this, Ed! " He sighed and comforted her. " So, maybe we have to find your father first.."

"Then..what's with this empty one? Who is my father storing next..." Sophie touched the container right next the Mother's.

"You." Edward said as a matter-of-fact.

"WHAT?! No...no im not going to die and be placed in there!" Sophie panicked. Just then, the front door of the lab opened.

Someone was coming.