||4||

Hello guyz...
So am in a rush completing this story...I hope it gets completed in this part..

So stay tuned...
-----------------------------------------------------------

Next day was a beautiful morning...
For except Laksh who was running with a lot of accessories like protein shake, umberella, towel, mobile phone etc behind Yuvraaj who was jogging. He was huffing while Vikram was chuckling seeing his condition from the balcony.

"Marrying Ragini is not easy!! I dont know how he is handling us!! Just hope he runs tonight..."

After about 1 hour of running,
They head back to house and Laksh is immediately asked to prepare breakfast and do all the other household chores. He was very tired.

And Ragini didnt came out from her room. He was wondering why she wasnt here till now! So, he took her breakfast and went in where he found a tear stricken Ragini sleeping by resting her head on the bed and all her body was on the floor. His heart broke seeing her like this and all he did was just taking her in embrace.

"Don't worry Ragini!!! Whatever happens...I will do everything...I cant see this pain on your face. No matter what...it will be us together. I am ready to face anything for you!! Anything!!!!!"

And he carresses her hairs. Soon Ragini wakes up and he immediately goes out of the room or he would have increased her guily more. She rubs her eyes and an unknown smile was on her face. She looks beside to see her breakfast kept over there...with a note.
It read..

"I love you.."

And she smiled widely. Went into the washroom and got freshen up. She ate her breakfast contentfully and came down. She saw her brothers sitting on the sofa talking while Laksh was massaging Vikram's shoulder.
She felt angry.

"Good morning Ragu.."

Said Vikram. And she just ignored. He sighs and asks Laksh to stop.

"Go and take some rest. I will call you when needed!"

He hmmms and goes from there. Ragini was still not looking towards them. And she too goes from there taking her belongings.

Vikram and Yuvraaj felt bad.

"Bhaiya arent we overdoing?"

"No...It may hurt her but I cant let her marry anyone!! He has to win Ragini...And I can't take any risk."

"Hmmmm..Afterall she is our sister..!"

"Yes.."

And they stand and leave for their respective works.

At night...

All were having dinner while Laksh was standing serving them....

"Hmmmm...The food is really good today...Come have it."
Says Vikram while Yuvraaj and Ragini widens their eyes. Laksh was happy.

"Thank you bhaiya.."

And he was about to sit with them when suddenly Vikram says:-

"Stopppp!!!"

All look confused towards him.

"What happened bhaiya? You need something..."

"No but you are forgetting something!"

"What!!"

"That you are a servant of this house!!! And your place is not here with us on the chairs but there.."
He says pointing towards the floor.