Chapter 1

(Cody's POV)

Walking through the hallways of Bluestone county high school, girls either gave me sexy smiles or death glares. I didn't mind the ones that gave me the death glares because I knew that with the snap of my fingers I would have them worshipping my feet again. They didn't really understand how lucky they were to loose their virginity to such a great looking guy like me. I was helping them, in a way, because I was taking some stupid obsession and making it special. I mean, from what the girls do when we're in bed, I'm pretty good at what I do. I finally arrived at my locker and when I opened it a note was on my books.

'You broke my friends heart, so now, Im gonna break yours.'

And it wasn't signed. I put that in my pocket and thought about who that could be. Smiling to myself, it was probably a dumb idea to admire the fiery passion that this chick had. Grabbing my books for my first two classes I shut my locker and walked down the halls with a big grin on my face. I would find out who this chick was, even if it killed me.

(Catalina's POV)

I watched as he opened his locker and the note was laying on his books. He picked it up, read it, and then put it in his pocket. Since my locker was across the hall and a couple lockers down, I could see the cocky grin on his stupid face. He hurt my friend and that wasn't gonna be well for him. I grabbed my phone and turned back to my open locker. Typing in a text.

'Job done. He read it. Coming to class now. Xoxo.'

And I hit send. I sent that text to my friend, Alissa, telling her that the first step of our plan was complete. Cody would have no idea what hit him. I grabbed my books and shut my locker after Cody's back disappeared in the crowded hallway. I walked in the same direction to my first class, math. Ugh. Someone shoot me now, I have no objections. But after math is done, bring me back because I have a job to finish. Walking into class I saw Cody sitting in the very front row next to the window. I smirked. He would never find out who stuck that note in his locker. I walked back to sit next to Alissa and when I did she spun sideways and looked at me.

"What?"

I asked. She raised an eyebrow.

"He is up there, twirling a note in his fingers and all you can say is 'what'?"

I chuckled. I looked up to the front of the room to where Cody was sitting.

"Ali, will you just leave this to me? I have this under my belt, there is no way he will recognize my hand writing."

The teacher walked in just then and Ali straightened in her seat next to me.

"You better hope so."

She whispered as class started. I chuckled again and then payed attention to what the old hag in the front of the room was saying. I had this under my control, right? There was no way he would ever see my handwriting, ever. He didn't even know I existed, so the thought of him stalking me didn't really bother me to think about since it would never even happen. As if the teacher heard my thoughts about him never seeing my handwriting she called on me.

"Cat? Would please come up here and write out a word problem for the class?"

A word problem?! That requires writing in print, and I couldn't let Cody see my handwriting. I thought of a simple problem with as few words as possible. Standing up, all eyes were on me, even Cody's. Ugh. Again, I say, kill me now. I carefully wrote the words out and then turned to the teacher for approval. When she nodded I turned and headed to my seat.

"I knew it was you."

Whispered Cody as I passed his seat. I gulped and walked faster, taking my seat and laying my head down.

"He knows."

I whispered to Ali. She gasped and then started to do the weird breathing thing she does when she is nervous.

"Does he know I'm involved?"

She whispered back. I thought about it and then decided to tell the truth...to my only friend.

"Yes."

"How?"

I lifted my head and looked at her.

"Your the only friend I've got."

Her eyes went wide and she looked to the front of the class. When she started smiling like an idiot, that's when I looked to the front. I should have guessed Cody would be flirting and blowing kisses at her. His eyes twitched in my direction and he looked at me for a whole two seconds before going back to reeling Ali back in. I glared at him and turned to Ali who was star struck at the moment. Ok, so be it. I smacked and pinched her arm.

"Ow!"

She whisper yelled.

"What the hell!"

"He's reeling you back in again! Stop falling for it!"

I whisper yelled at her. She waved a dismissive hand and went back to staring at Cody. How am I gonna help someone who doesn't want help? Think, Cat, think. W.W.D.D.? What would Darl do? He would just stop until she got her head on straight so that's what I would do. Wait. I hate waiting, this better happen fast.

**<>**

A/N- So yea I know. W.W.D.D.? What would Darl do, Darl Dixon. From walking dead. Me and my brother started that after we saw wwjd on the back of some van so we replaced Jesus with Darl. Anyway, I hope you like the first chapter.

Vote

Comment

Thanks for reading!