GoodLuck !

Still in the hospital !

Brie: Hey I'm going to go check on Ashley she's been taking to long !

Nikki: Yeah bring her I want her to meet her brothers !

Randy: I'll go with you Brie !

Brie: Okay come on !

They go around and start to look for everywhere and they can't find her !

Brie: I wonder where she could be !

Randy: Me too ! Let's ask if they have seen her !

They ask around and no one knows anything until one nurse gives them an answer !

Nurse: Oh yeah I saw her leaving the hospital with some blonde woman !

Randy: Tall blonde blue eyes ?

Nurse: Yeah !

Brie: Thank you !

The nurse leaves !

Brie: Kelly took her !

Randy: We have to tell John but we can't scare Nikki that will cause her to go dry !

Brie: What ?

Randy: When recently given birth and something bad or traumatic happens they loose their ability to produce milk !

Brie: Oh okay let's tell everyone and tell them to play along until we find her !

Randy: Okay !

They go and find everyone outside but not John ! They explain everything that's going on and they send Brie in to bring John out !

Brie: Hey Ashley knocked out I guess after she got her snack she didn't think to come out here and she knocked out in the couch outside !

Nikki: Aww sucks !

Brie: Yeah so me and Randy are going to take her with us so she on a bed !

John: Okay !

Brie: Oh John ! Randy wants to talk to you outside !

John: Oh okay I'll be back babe !

Nikki: Okay !

He walks outside and doesn't see Ashley !

John: Where is she ?

Brie: John we couldn't find her so we asked around and no one has seen her !

Randy: The this nurse told us she saw her leaving with a tall blonde with blue eyes !

John: Kelly took Ashley !!!

Brie: We think so ! And we didn't want to tell you in there because we don't want to scare her !

John: I'm calling the police !

He calls and a cop goes to the hospital and gets the security tapes !

Officer: Is that her ?

John: Yes that's her !

Officer: Does the child have a phone ?

John: Yes she does !

Officer: Call her and have her tell you if she knows where she is !

John: Okay !

Officer: Either way we are going to issue an Amber Alert !

John: Okay ! Brie take Nikki's phone she doesn't need to see this !

Brie: Okay !

She goes in and finds Nicole sleeping so she quickly takes the phone and gives it to John !

Hours later ! After trying to call Ashley ! Ashley calls John !

John: Princess !

Ashley: Daddy !

John: Princess where are you ?

Ashley: I don't know it's dark and scary ! She took me she said you told her it was okay daddy I'm scared !

John: Don't be princess we will find you I promise !

Officer: We're tracking the phone as we speak !

John: Okay !

They can't trace the phone !

Officer: We think she removed the tracking chip !

Ashley: Daddy she's coming !

Kelly walks down and takes the phone !

Kelly: Good Luck finding us !

She then hangs up......

A/N

So I don't want to be rude or anything but please don't comment Update when I just posted in an hour ! I get if I don't post in two days or 3 but if I post and then an hour later it already says update the longer I will take to update again I appreciate the support for my books but it just puts pressure one me ! Thanks for understanding !