Imagine 10 :) (Niall)

Today is my brother's wedding day. It's weird because only a few years ago we were picking out how our wedding would go down.

Greg is marrying this amazing girl. Her name is Denise. She's super pretty and super sweet to my family and I.

Right now I'm in the back with Greg while he gets his suit altered at the last minute because it's too big. I'm just sitting in the Corning because it's not my suit which means it's not my problem. They are almost done with it. Thank god because I've been sitting here for more than an hour. I'm impatient and hungry.

It's now time for the wedding. All the bridesmaids and grooms men go down the aisle. Then it's my turn. To be honest, I didn't show up for the rehearsal because I was at Nando's ordering the food for tonight. It took them so long I missed it. Greg understood tho, so I have no clue who I'm walking down with.

I walk out and I meet the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in the middle to take her down the aisle. While walking down, I give Greg and huge "Who is this girl" face. Greg just smiles and gives me the "Ill tell you later" look.

So Greg and I have so many brother things we do. Like the looks. We have every look down pat with each other. It's amazing. Good luck finding a better brother than mine because mine is the best.

We get to the wedding part of it after Denise walking down the aisle with her father by her side. She was wearing a white (of course) fitted dress which flared out at the bottom. Oh dang. I sound like I'm on that "say yes to the dress show."

Through the whole vows, I was watching the girl I need to know. In about ten minutes we will be in the banquet hall and I wil get to meet her.

I almost wasn't listening enough to give the preacher the rings. I give him the rings and watch them put them on each other's fingers and I catch my eyes tearing up. I mean what do you expect? My big brother just got married. It's amazing.

As we get situated in the banquet hall I go up to my mystery girl. I hold out my hand to her so she can shake it. She puts down her glass and shakes my hand.

"Hi."

"Hey."

"I'm Niall. And you are...?"

"Oh Niall! You are Greg's brother aren't you?"

"Yeah I am! I guess that's why I'm the best man." I say almost laughing for some reason.

She laughs. "Oh and I'm Faith. Faith Rose."

"Faith. I love that name."

"Thanks! It actually was my great-great grandmas middle name."

I pick up a drink and a cheese ball off the waitress' platter which she was bringing around to everyone before the main meal.

"So do you love around here?"

"Actually, I live in Virginia originally but I think I'm moving

down here near Denise!"

"Are you Denise's-"

"I'm her best friend!"

"Awesome! Would you like to have a seat?"

"Of course!" She says.

I pull out her chair like a gentleman. I wink over in Greg's direction getting his attention.

A few hours passed. The dance floor was already cleared out. It was just Denise, Greg, Faith, and I plus the other maid of honors and groomsmen were left. I walk over to Faith as a slow song comes on. I ask her if she wanted to dance and she said of course. We have had the best night. Laughs, smiles, a few tears but not from me (okay or just from me...)

We get to the dance floor and start dancing face to face. It was silent between us but it wasn't awkward. I swayed with my hands holding we waist with her arms around my neck. Near the end of the song I looked down into her beautiful green eyes as she looked up at mine. I knew there wasn't going to another time for this so I leaned down as pressed my lips on hers. We hold our kiss for a long time in my thoughts.

She pulled back and smiles so big and laid her head on my chest.