Imagine #2 (Louis)

You're depressed, you barely got out of bed that morning, and now you were sprawled all over your couch, still in your pajamas at 6 in the evening. Your boyfriend had broke up with you over a text last night. You cried yourself to sleep. Your brain says to stop moping around, yet your heart says your life is over as you know it. You finally decide to listen to your brain and call your best friend Louis, who was always there to make you smile. You told him all about what happened, and after Louis listened tentatively, he gave you a little sassy pep talk about your heartless Ex, which you couldn't help but smile at. As you're about to hang up, Louis recognizes the pain still in your voice and tells you he's going to come over to your place ASAP! You shout "Wait!", but he already hung up. You let out a sigh, you didn't want him to come over and see you- you looked horrible from last night. You reluctantly left your spot on the couch to go wash up, but you didn't bother to change. 5 minutes later, you heard a knock on your door. When you opened the door, it revealed a bright looking Louis, carrying a tub of ice cream, and still in his pajamas as well. You cracked a small smile when you imagined the looks on stranger's faces when they saw Louis in his pajamas. "We're going to have a marvelous night", Louis said in his charming British accent. Louis led you to the couch excitedly, where you watched your favorite Romantic Comedy.

You and Louis shared the tub of heavenly chocolate ice cream, and halfway through the movie, Louis put his arm around you in a sort of protective way. You smiled, Louis always knew how to cheer you up. When the movie ended, you walked up to your bedroom with Louis following close behind. You flopped onto the bed and closed your eyes, but you soon discovered Louis wasn't ready to sleep yet. He took away the pillow you were using, and hit you with it, while screaming "PILLOW FIGHT!!!!!!" You giggled, and got up, chasing him with a pillow until you finally hit him! He used a pillow to hit you back on your bottom, and you giggled even louder. You got revenge on him, and soon you two were running around your bedroom, hitting each other with pillows. Around 11 at night, the both of you finally got exhausted, and flopped onto your bed together. The two of you fell asleep instantly. You woke up an hour later, with your covers sprawled all over the place. You've just had a nightmare about your ex. You looked to your left and right, but Louis wasn't there. You fixed the blanket and tried to go to bed, convincing yourself that the dream wasn't real and that Louis was just in the bathroom. You couldn't sleep. Louis came back into the room shortly, holding two cups of Yorkshire tea. He passed one to you, and you sipped the delicious tea. It turns out you woke up Louis when you had the nightmare about Ty (your ex). You kicked him in your sleep by accident. You felt your face get red when Louis explained why he was up, and you apologized. He said it wasn't your fault, and the two of you went back into bed shortly. The two of you got into a spooning position, making you feel safe and secure. Louis whispered " Are you awake?", but you didn't answer for some reason. Louis softly said "good", and soon after sang your favourite song from Take Me Home gently into your ear, while stroking your hair softly. You loved his soothing voice, and were mesmerized by the gentle touch of his fingertips on your hair. As the song was ending, Louis whispered into your ear, " I love you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked it! Comment, Vote, and Follow if you liked it! Thanks loves! <3

~Kelly