PERSEVERANCE and FEAR

FEAR and PERSEVERANCE. The believed ocean and purple SOULS.

These two traits are very important to a good SOUL and can complement each other well. The PERSEVERANCE trait is known for making someone reluctant to give up and always figuring things out through trial and error and the FEAR trait is predicted to cause someone to cause FEAR and take their time out of FEAR. Together, these traits are known for making someone take their time while searching for answers whilst being able to continue after multiple failures without giving up. This makes them good at finding answers, making them good researchers and good with children.

However, if there is too much of one trait, someone can end up making many costly mistakes or be too cautious and not take action or become introverted from scaring people away.

Even when these traits are balanced, if someone becomes too FEARful, they may become paranoid or too cautious to do anything.

Those with the correct balance of this trait make good researchers - they take their time to sort out the experiment and won't give up if it fails multiple times - and good with children - they are careful with children and tell good stories.

In conclusion, this balance of traits is a great combination leading to people who neither give us easily or take too long to do anything because they are too paranoid. This means they try without giving up and won't take too long with each try, making them good researchers and good with children.