KINDNESS

KINDNESS. The green SOUL.

People with this trait are usually self-sacrificing and always work to benefit others. These tend to be the purest traits but can backfire immensely. These people always put others first and are usually 'Yes' men or women because they don't want to hurt the feelings of others. Sometimes they will give good advice in the kindest possible way and are usually able to convince people to take said advice this way. This makes them some of the best advisors, especially when this trait is paired with INTEGRITY.

People who possess this trait put others first and will always do what ever it takes to help others feel better. These people are almost always pacifists but some may believe it is kinder to do things like end lives. Just like every other trait, there are drawbacks that can lead to very dark paths.

These people can also get influenced greatly by their emotions. If they get depressed, they may use 'methods' to cope, even going as far as to end their own and/or other lives. If they are happy, they tend to be more optimistic and always help others do the same. This trait is usually beneficial for the one who possesses it and those they come into contact with.

However, other people can take advantage of this trait and walk all over these people. Sometimes, these people are used for money because they only care about others. Many priests and other highly religious people are highly likely to possess this trait in some form.

Overall, people with this trait will usually put others first but can be either 'Yes' people, good advice givers and sometimes criminals sadly but can be taken advantage of.