Chapter1

Emily's p.o.v.

Get I'm Emily and I'm the dance caption well "going to be" and in like the best dancer in the studio.

I'm the he'd e girl I love dance "obviously" and I have a little sister named Riley.

Your probably wondering why I'm talking about dance e girls the studio.

Well I'm a dancer "the next step" is the studio I dance at.

And the e girls is a group if done if the dancers that have been in a troop for the past 2 last years.

Riley "my sister" is also a dancer at the next step and also a e girl we call us the e girls because all of are names end in e sounds. like emily Stephanie riley tiffany and then there's Giselle.

Giselle doesn't really match with every one else so we call her Elle and at the end the e is ell"e".

My sister kinda blushes when she sees James huh I hate James he is such a jerk and he is always flirting with the girls and he's so goofy I just don't want Riley to end up with hem.

But I can't really control that I mean it's her own life but I bet that Riley could do better than hem and I'm gonna try to show her and les her into the write path and that's not even close to James.

As I walk up to Riley I trip on a letter and in the front it said Riley in pretty fancy and bubble letters.

Do I'm her sister is this the write thing to do? um no but I need to just see this mite be important and I don't want any one else to read it.

Dear Riley,

I love the way you walk I love the way you talk I love the way you be yourself.

I love the way you dance I love the way you move I love the way your you.

I just love you.

Xoxo your friend James.

Huh well don't make a letter then say your "friend" wow I'm shocked this is crazy.

Should I shoe Riley?

No I'm going to watch James make a fool out of himself. as I walk up to Riley James already got to her.

This is the moment Riley sit down as James walks over and I run and get the e girls but riley.

They come over and we laugh as we watch James.

He takes he's hand and dogs down into he's pocket and looks down confused.

I look down at the letter and start to feel a little bad but then think imagine every night James walking into your house kissing Riley even spending time with Riley my little sister my LITTE sister I just wish I could keep her beside me I love her and she's important to me.

Then I look up and start to envoy the show!