•Prolouge•

Ox and Lou were both headed off to work, the two were awfully busy since they both ran the village together. Lou hated getting to work, since the route from his mansion was the messiest one, he had to avoid getting messy, not because he had too, but because he wanted too.

Ox on the other hand loved getting to work in the morning, he greeted every doll that greeted him, and it always left a smile on his face.

"Morning Ox!" A doll called out.

Ox turned around to see Moxy.

"Howdy Moxy! How are you on this fantastic morning !"

"I'm great!" Moxy ran over and kissed Ox on the cheek.

Ox smiled and nodded. "That's Awesome Moxy!"

"Have fun with work Ox~!" Moxy smiled happily, and handed him a Flower.

"Thank you!" He hummed.

The two went their separate ways.

Lou walked down the street, he hummed a bit as he did.

"Sup Lou would you like todays issue ?" Uglydog slid in.

"Oh yes, thank you Ugly dog." Lou nods a bit, taking the newspaper from ugly dog.

"Can't wait for your big party by the way!" Ugly dog smirked.

"It'll be a blast, I know." Lou laughed a bit before walking forward, reading the paper.

Lou took glances at the village as he walked, he noticed all the new shops and dolls.

Lou noticed Nolan and Wedgehead sitting at a table near a local cafe.

"Wow! That's so cool I didn't know we shared a birthday!" Nolan smiled.

"Wild right ?!" Wedgehead smiles.

"Morning guys!" Lou smirked.

Nolan's eyes lit up a bit seeing Lou. "Hey Lou! How's my bestest friend forever doing!" He stood up and wrapped an arm around his shoulder.

"Nolan, Bestest isn't a word, but okay. And I'm doing alright." Lou laughed.

"And how are you two doing ?" Lou smiled.

"Wonderful!" Nolan smiled.

"I'm doing good." Wedgehead nods a bit.

"That's very good." Lou looks at both of them.

Nolan  moves his arm, and goes to sit back down.

"Lou you wanna join us?"

"Sorry Nolan,  I have work." He groaned annoyed.

"Aw man- well at least we'll get to spend time together at your party!" He perked up.

"Of course we will." Lou smiled.

"Man I could really use my morning coffee right now.." Lou muttered.

Lou turned around as Mynus stood there with coffee in her hand, Lou's name was written on the cup, and it was his favourite kind of coffee.