The almost- goddess whose in love with Nico Diangelo.

A few days later, after some nice catching up with my mom and a little of recovery time, I was ready to go back to camp. We said bye to my mom, who was trying no to cry, and I told her everything would be alright. But, I knew it was a lie.

When we made back to Camp Half-Blood, I could tell something was wrong. There was a slight tension in the air.

“There’s some one there.” whispered Haley.

“What? Where?” I asked.

“In the Hades cabin. With Nico.”

You see, Haley was very protective of her brother. Not only because she was only because Nico was apparently the only family she had, she was the only family Nico had. Especially since Nico had lost his older sister Bianca a few years back. Even though she didn’t replace Bianca, she just started where she left off. Nico was cold and distant to her at first, but began to slowly warm up to her. Eventually, they became as close as Nico was to Bianca. She wasn’t Bianca, but Haley could fill the place that had been left after her death.

Then, Percy walked up to us.

“Hey, you guys back? We set up a nice place in Zeus cabin for you, Dakota. By the way, you may want to head to the infirmary.”

“Why? I’m fine.”

“Not because of you. But because of your sister. She was shocked by our little newbie over there.” Percy pointed to a girl, with dark features, walking toward the shoreline with Nico. “Her name’s Alex. We had a new prophecy. She’s a part of it. We were testing her for Zeus-apparently she has the blood of all the gods-….and She kinda got a little more powerful than Thalia. I knew she was sorry, because she was crying, but I think it’d be best to go see your sister.”

I ran past Percy, Haley on my heels. I went into the infirmary, hoping my sister would be ok. I walked in quietly, Haley moving like a ghost behind me, and I just looked at Thalia.

She was asleep, obviously tired. The tips of her hair were burned. She looked pale, paler than she usually did. Even though her eternal glow was faded, it was still there.

Good.

I decided to leave her be, and we walked out, Haley not saying a word.

“How about we go check out my cabin?” I asked her.

Haley’s eyes light up. “Ok!” We ran to the Zeus cabin.

It was so weird. The first thing I noticed was the giant Zeus statue, but I decided not to pay too much attention to it. I looked up, and there were miniature storm clouds, with little rumbles of thunder and lightning flashes.

I awed up at it, remembering how even the most violent of storms would be the easiest thing to use to lull me to sleep. I noticed that a double-sized bed had been moved into the corner of one of the two rooms, which were really looked like one wall and a door had been built in front. I guess, so when Thalia would stay here, me and her could have our privacy. There was another bed in the other room. I took the room on the left, walked in, Haley behind me, and sat my stuff onto the bed. I laid down on the grey satin and silk sheets, same color as the small storm clouds above us. They were unbelievably soft. I think I could learn to like it here.

Later, after dinner, Percy and Annabeth walked up to me and asked to speak with me. I told Haley to wait at my cabin.

“You saw Alex doing some more tests today. What’d you make out of her?” asked Percy.

“Your asking for my opinion?”

“Yep.”

“I thought she was a little good. Very unsure of herself though.”

“Well, there’s prophecy. It saying she’ll kill herself because Nico dies.”

“ She’s very strong. But, when it comes to Nico, it’s if-y.” said Annabeth.

“You think she can do it?” I asked.

“I think so.” Said Annabeth.

“I’ve seen what she can do with water. If she’s that good with every other power, then there will be no stopping her.” Percy chimed in.

“But we have to do something about the prophecy. We can’t let her kill herself for something that happens to Nico.” Annabeth replied.

“We need to do all we can to keep that part of the prophecy from coming true.”

“Agreed.” Me and Annabeth said in unison, and we broke up. Myself heading back to the Zeus cabin.

When I reached the Zeuz cabin, I fell onto my bed.

Haley came and laid down beside me. ” Hey, it’s getting late. Don’t you think you should go back to the Hades cabin?”

“I like it here. It’s….peaceful with you here with me.” I blushed. We had only kissed once. Did that mean I was dating her, or what? I had never felt this way for a girl before, I was so confused.

“Want to walk me back to the cabin?” she asked.

I sighed. “Of course.”

We made our way back, and Haley knocked and opened the door. There was Nico, sitting on the large bed with that Alex girl. Wow, I could just feel the energy radiating off of her. Alex climbed off, and walked up to Haley. “Yes?” she asked.

“Um, this is my cabin.” Said Haley.

“Oh, so your Haley. C’mon.” She said. Haley walked in and turned around towards me. “Dakota, I-…I…I hope you have sweet dreams. Good night.”

“Ha ha, Good night Haley. Sweet dreams.” And I kissed her on the forehead, causing her to blush.

The door closed, and I went back to the Zeus cabin to rest.

A/N- Ok, if you think I'm stealing iheartnicodiangelo's story, im not. NOT!!! Ok, we comprimised, and we decided were telling the same story, from two different points of views. OK?!?!? K, im done with my spaz attack.

BTW- Want to read this from Alex's point of view? more of the ornginal story parsay' I don't own Alex, sue me! Also, read 'my life as a demigod: push' if you like Alex. It'll explain this chapter pretty well.