Chased and Saved (Vampire! Awesome Trio x Reader)

Requested by https://www.quotev.com/snowtastic (Quotev)
—————————————————————
(Y/N) awakes with a groan at the feeling of something poking at her body. She places her hands beside herself to push herself off the ground, eyes snapping open in a panic at the rough feeling of the ground. She shoves herself up abruptly, shakily scrambling to her feet as she realises she had awoken on a ground of crunchy leaves and broken twigs. She shiver slightly, realising how cold the air was causing her to wrap her arms around herself, a gasp escaping her lips— creating a cloud of mist— at her change in attire.

The dress's main colour was red, it had a styled corset bodice that hugged her curves modestly and off shoulder sleeves with small ruffles pinned to the top of the bodice. The fabric prominently revealed her neck and collarbone, along with a modest amount of cleavage. A darker coloured red cloth hung around her lower hips loosely against the tiered fabric, the dress brushing upon the surface of the forest floor. Light red, glove-like fabric hugged her elbow and her forearm, ending as it meets the pulse line of her wrist. Her (H/C) hair rested upon her (skin tone) shoulders in silky curls, enhancing the colour of her flawless skin.

Her eyes move from the material and dart around before landing on a stray puddle of pristine water from what must have been a sprinkle of rain

Her eyes move from the material and dart around before landing on a stray puddle of pristine water from what must have been a sprinkle of rain. She dashes over to it and peers into the surface, letting out a breathless laugh at her appearance— she was gorgeous. Sure, the dresses her mother provided were quite flattering, but they were tight and itchy, thin and uncomfortable; after a while, one would get sick of looking at it for so long due to how much it stood out or due to how excessive it was. But this dress, it was perfect.

(Y/N) giggles at her reflection in the water, reaching up a hand and touching her hair, smiling at the clean and silky feeling of her (H/C) tresses running through her fingers. However, her moment of gentle bliss was quickly ruined by a low, sputtering growl reaching her ears from within the dark shadows of the woods.

The girl whips around, scanning her surroundings to find the source of the intimidating sound. Her heart pounds in her chest, breath hitching in her throat as her gaze lands on two shining, pitch black irises that peer out from between the crowded, twisted branches and trunks of the birch wood trees.

Her eyes widen, a feeling of dread swirling in the pit of her stomach as her heart sinks into the depths of her chest. The growl grows louder, the dark pools of death gradually drawing nearer and nearer, yet her feet remain glued to the floor. Her chest stops moving, not a sound to be heard throughout the forest. Suddenly, a twig snaps from the midst of the woods, a flock of birds darting out from the leaves as they fly into the air in alarm. The black eyes turn into a large dark shadow that towers over her, a snarl ripping through the air as it suddenly lunges towards her.

Everything moves fast— so fast she can barely comprehend the events. No sound escapes her lips as she whips around and sprints away from the looming figure right on her heels. Her feet were light whilst the creature's were heavy, pounding against the soil and crushing any mound of branches that just so happen to be in its way. Short, sharp breaths escape her as she darts through the trees, clutching the fabric of her dress tightly in her hands so it doesn't catch onto anything.