SEQUEL INFO **IMPORTANT**

So, since a lot of people liked this. I thought, why not do a sequel? Well, more of a trilogy type thing. You'll see. Just hold on.

There will be three stories INCLUDING THIS ONE(obiv) in this series. They will all be short, like this one, ranging from around ten to twelve chapters, all with short chapters, not being longer than two or three pages(depending on my mood.) 

SO HERE'S THE IMPORTANT PART. THE INFO OF THE NEXT TWO :D

*****Book Two: Defeating the Desert*******[STARTING NOW]

Sandy. Red. Orange. Hot. Dry. 

All adjectives of one place in the world.

A desert.

Camels have been the well-known animal to survive in the desert, along with carrying people miles across them, not having water to drink for days in the unbearable heat. 

Now, a small herd of horses have been stolen from their farm in the outskirts of Cairo, Egypt. Their captors have driven them out into the Sahara Desert area, leaving them there to die, the horses having no sense of where to go, or how to find their way home.

Among that herd of horses, is a four year old stallion, called Azure by his former master and mother. He happens to be the only colt left in the group after they are turned loose from their kidnappers, after their lead stallion is taken back to be sold for profit. 

Horses slowly start dying out. The farther they move into the scorching hot death trap, the more fail to survive. The young mares who are left, merely because of their youth look to Azure. The survival of the herd is all with Azure.

Can he survive?

Or will he let the whole herd down?

--

----

-------

*****Book Three: Defeating the Arena******[STARTING NOVEMBER]

Not all wild horses are set free after being held captive for a while. Not all want to.

One of those horses is the spunky little mare, now called Midnight by her owners. She doesn't want to be let back out with the group of hroses her woners have brought for a little while to feed back and relocate. She wants to stay.

The way she finds to stay? Show her owner her hidden talent. Jumping.

Together, her owner, called Grace, and herself begin to train. Then they begin to show, despite no one, including the main male on the ranch, believing in them. 

Together, they slowly improve from tenth, to fifth, to third, to eventually, firsts every time. The more firsts, the higher the ranking shows. The higher the ranking shows, the higher the publicity for the both of them. 

The higher the publicity, the more success.

The more success, well, there comes rewards

And with rewards comes problems.

----------------------

The next book will be up in my works within a few hours. I hope you read and like!(: