Chapter 10

Sorry this is so short, we didn't have much time. We're going to try to update on Wednesdays and Sundays, and since this one is short, be ready for a really good one on wednesday!

*

I was woken up by the ringing of my cellphone, making my head throb even more than it already was. Half awake, I reached to my side table and looked through my messages. One from my mum, one from Liam, one from Danny.

And none from Carson.

Frustrated, I set my phone back down and covered my ears with a pillow. I don't know why I was expecting a text, she had no reason to text me anyways. Honestly, I don't even know why I care so much. She's Harry's girl. I'm not quite sure how I feel about her. She's different, is all, and I like that. 

"Hey Zayn, you coming to breakfast?" Niall said popping his head through my door. 

"Nah man, I think I'll eat later, I'm still nursing my hangover."

"Alright, your call! See ya later".  He shut the door a little too loudly for my liking. I picked up my phone and started to creep on twitter, like I do most mornings. I looked down at the worldwide trends and the first thing I saw was "Carson". Of course she is trending on twitter. From the very little I remembered about last night, I knew that Harry had confessed his love for her  and claimed her as his girlfriend in front of all the fans.

She's not technically his girlfriend.

They're not even dating. They've hooked up a couple times. Thats it. 

Not that I care, anyways. 

Harry

I paced back and forth the hotel room floors. I skipped out on breakfast with the lads, I was too nervous to be hungry. Surprisingly, the hangover hadn't lasted long, and now my mind was preoccupied with other things. I woke up to mutiple texts from Carson, making jokes about my drunken adventures last night. I wasn't sure how to respond, so basically, I hadn't.

I knew that I had to take her on a real date eventually, so I decided I would ask her today. It had been a while since I had actually asked a girl to go on a proper date with me, and I'm not going to lie, I was nervous. My hands were shaking as I reached for my cell phone and typed in Carson's number. 

It rang for a while before she finally answered.

"Hello?"

"Oh, hi Carson! I, uh, well, how are you?"

"Harry? I'm doing fine, you?"

"Oh, I'm great, I'm really gre-"

"Still hungover?" she laughed.

"Hah, erm, not really. I just wanted to ask you something."

She paused for a second. I felt my heart speed up and I ran my hand through my hair, licking my lips. 

"What is it?"

I could feel a blush rise to my cheeks. I almost dropped my phone because my palms were so sweaty.

"I just wanted to know, erm, if you wanted to maybe go on a date. Like a real one. Like us. Together. You know. Like just us, alo-"

"I would love to, Harry". I could hear the smile on her face. I took a big breath.

"Oh, great. Amazing! Cool! I've got recording the rest of the week, but maybe this Friday?"

"Yeah thats good! That gives me time to hang out with Mary, too."

"You guys are pretty close, aren't you?" I asked. 

"Yeah, shes the closest thing I have to a sister. She's my best friend." she told me.