#6 RuChin : Love Just Happens

It was around the time when she was getting engaged to her best friend. But, she was not happy. She, Ruhana Khanna, wasn't happy with her own decision.
It was her engagement day and she wasn't happy. She was feeling sad and empty. It seemed that time had fallen short for her. She felt like she was missing someone and there had been a time which she had spent somewhere with that certain someone.

When she told her mother about this, she went tensed. She held her hand and requested her to tell the truth to her. So forth, Ruhana's mother had to tell her about those four months, which were nowhere in her memory. They took her on the outskirts of the city, where she remembered some of the surroundings.

She moved forward when she found a house. She saw a young man sitting near the waterfall, on the Rock. She called him...

 She called him

"Dost!!"

The young man turned towards the voice he heard, and he couldn't believe his eyes. He stood up when he spotted her mother coming towards them.

"Tumne kaha tha isey kuch na bataun, lekin tum isse alag kabhi nahi they. Ek dhundhli yaad ab saaf ho chali hai." she said with a smile.

"I know she'll be happy with you Sachin." her mother said with a smile.

Sachin smiled, tears welled up in his eyes

Sachin smiled, tears welled up in his eyes. Yes! He took care of her for good four months. He had started developing feelings for her, but she wasn't in a state to understand his feelings. She was mentally unstable then. And then another accident swipe him away from her memory. But, today, she was standing in front of him. His trance was broken by her..