Chapter Fifteen: One Day Women Will All Become Monsters

Chapter Fifteen-One Day Women Will All Become Monsters

This was beyond forgivable, I was torn. School was starting in a few weeks and I hadn't seen Ashton, Candy, Roxie or anyone else other than Kai and my parents who have completely lost the right to be called my parents anymore. I was supervised everywhere, and I literally everywhere. I hated this, I liked life better while they were gone, and worst part about it is they act like this is normal, like they're okay with this.

"Myra! Wake up, time for breakfast!" my mom called. I clenched my jaw and stared at the ceiling, I hadn't had a good nights sleep in weeks. I got up and just went downstairs not bothering to get dressed because I knew if I was late they'd assume I was trying to escape. But escape is impossible in this house because they nailed all the windows shut.

"You're not gonna get dressed?" mom asked once she saw me.

"No." I said dryly.

"Are you still tired? You look tired." mom said reaching up to touch my face but I turned and walked away.

"Don't touch me." I said sharply.

"I am your mother." she said firmly.

"Can I just have some time alone? To, I dunno, grieve over my old life?" I said.

"Your old life was worthless." mom said.

"I feel like a Jew in a concentration camp right now, what kind of life are you trying to force on to me?" I asked.

"We are not going to do this again." she said. "He was no good for you."

"Who's this Quinn person?" I countered. "I'm sure if I got Kai to pay him a visit he would be awfully interested in who we were." she just clenched her jaw.

"You don't know anything." she hissed.

"You're right, I don't. And I never will because you destroyed my sense of reality by keeping me cooped up in this goddamn house." I said bitterly.

"Watch your mouth!" my mom yelled.

"Do whatever you want, beat me, scold me, tell me how bad of a child I am. I don't care you've won. I'm broken, you broke me when you took my one hope of life left." I said and walked away. "And if you're so tired of my bullshit, send me away, or better yet hang me. At least I won't have to suffer anymore." I called behind me. I went into the kitchen and grabbed my plate. My dad was sitting at the table reading a book and eating.

"Good morning, Myra. Still giving your mother troubles?" he asked not looking over.

"Continue reading your shitty book and go suck a dick." I said and left with my food.

This was an everyday thing in my house. Kai was the one who got off scott-free because he was the oldest and the most favored. He cared about me still, and he cared that I was lost without Ashton.

"They want me to stay away from werewolves but everyone in this house is one." I said while eating my food. I looked up and saw Kai making his way into my room.

"Today's their anniversary." Kai said. "They'll be gone for the weekend."

"You're telling me this because?" I asked looking up for answers. "There isn't shit I can do, and there isn't shit left for them to punish me with. I've been beaten with practically everything in this house with an exception of the kitchen sink and the toilet. I have scars that refuse to fade, I'm ugly, and depressed, and I just want this to be over."

"I was telling you this because you need to see him, and he needs to touch you, to see you, to hold you..." Kai said. "Mom and dad don't understand that you're his, and he's not normal."