58. Ending is Near

"As I was trying to say Em. It was all part of the plan!"

Umpisa ni Agon.

Nasa loob sila ng hotel room halos isang oras ang byahe galing sa simbahan.

"It was your cousin's crazy plan. Mahirap kasi kinailangan ko pang libutin ang ilang parte ng mundo para makausap ang mga taong handang tumulong sa kaso laban sa mga Elizalde."

Umiiyak pa rin siya habang nkaupo sa kama suot suot ang wedding gown.

"I was really scared." Sabi niya.

"I know Em. I know. And I am so sorry for making you worry like that." Umupo ito sa tabi niya.

"If I can do it alone, matatagalan pa bago ako mkakuha ng mga ebidensya laban sa pamilya nila. So I have to travel from time to time to contact the persons involved with the Elizalde's crazy rampage."

"You should have atleast told me!"

Bumuntong hininga si Agon. He was trying to stop her from crying too.

"Sasabihin ko sana sayu nang mkakuha ako ng assurance kay Xhailla na kaya niyang e-decode lahat ng papeles na nag uugnay sa mga masasamang gawain ng mga Elizalde, but Chad came in and told me to plan it carefully. He warned me, not to tell you and let you go with the flow. Sorry but we are doing our investigation silently. Stanley's family are too ruthless and I am scared na baka saktan ka nila or sila Shalleia and Candice. No basis too, if they wont lay a hand to you. Kaya Kaigu and Candice do their research together. I have to stick with Shalley while contacting the persons needed to be contacted."

"And not calling me is also part of the plan?!"

"Indeed!"

"Ang hirap..." Napaiyak na naman siya. "I felt so alone with mamita. Chad changed the way he treats me. He was so cold and cruel. He never let me go out of the house alone. Only Maddie was concern and Bridget about me."

"That was hard for me too dear. Everyday I am missing you like crazy." Hinagod ni Agon ang kanyang buhok. "But I have to stop myself from missing you that bad to protect you."

Umabot ang mga kamay neto sa likuran ng gown at pinipilit na tanggalin ang pagkakazipper nun.

"Anung ginawa niyu?"

Pinigilan niya ang kamay neto.

"There are few busines tycoons who are far to reach. Happened that they have past with the Eilizalde. I have to explain everything to them for their help. Trina's father... He was really angry. Natatakot siyang baka madamay ang mga anak niya kung sakasakaling pumalya ang plano. Trina helped me too.."

Nagulat si Emperial sa narinig. Trina never mentioned anything to her.
Trina talks to her as if she don't know anything!

"Knowing about their past made me really scared of what might happened to you. Kinailangan ko ang suporta ng mga magulang mu at nila Daddy. Some of the persons we contacted promised to stay habang hindi pa tapos ang kaso laban sa mga Elizalde. They are really ruthless."

"I was waiting for you, minutes before the wedding. Maddie told me na inabutan din kayu ng invitations so I was assuming back then. I never let go of my phone hoping that you'll call me pero that didn't happen!"

Ngumit si Agon sa kanya. "I have read all your texts and emails. Doon nalang ako kumukuha ng lakas ng loob."

Hindi siya nagsalita at nakipagtitigan kay Agon.

Now that Agon is with her, she believed in him.
He stopped the wedding. He planned everything so that they can settle down happily.

She is happy that made her eyes smiles.
A tear falls down.
Agon, immediately wipe her tear.