||1||

Happy Birthday to you!!!
Happy. Birthday dear Kuku didi..
Happy Birthday to you!!
kuku369
💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟
The entire story is dedicated to you..

Am not prescribing it a particular amount of shots as I dont trust myself...😂😂😛

May God give you every happiness you deserve..

Oh God I know the cover is really bad!!!  But it was urgent...🐒🐒🐒

So here we go....
_____________________________________

"Bhaiya please...I promise you Ragini will return safe tomorrow morning...It's just a thing about one night at my home...I am alone at home and afraid to stay today...Please Vikram bhaiya..."

Requests Naina for the 20th to the eldest brother of Ragini, her best friend..They were there from past 45 minutes.

"I am sorry...I cant.."

Naina pouts. She goes to Yuvraaj.

"Bhai please...you both treat me too as your sister...Please think of me too...How will I stay alone..and you know how much afraid I am!!"

"Naina....You know I cant cut my brother's decision.."

"Hmmmm.."
And she disappointedly turns to go..

Ragini was standing quite as she gets sad. Seeing her face Yuvraaj sighs and signals Vikram to see her. Naina was leaving but she knew what will happen...She smiles mischieviously and counts by her fingers..

1.......2.......3........

And...

"Okay wait Naina..."
She smirks but changes her expressions and turns to face them..

"Yes Bhaiya.."

"You may take Ragini.."
Listening this Ragini immediately looks towards him and smiles then goes to him and hugs Vikram.....

"Thank you Bhaiya.."

"Now go before I change my decision.."

"Okay..."
She runs swiftly and prepares a small bag in which she packs her stuff.....Then hugs Yuvraaj..
Who chuckles seeing her haste...

"Bye Bhai..."

"Uh...huh!!! See you soon..."
He corrects her...

"Yaayaya wahi!!"
And she runs.

Vikram and Yuvraaj chuckle.

"Bhai why you are so strict to her!!?"

"Yuv...you know right what happened with Mom!! That man killed her everyday!!! And moreover, Maa had love marriage!! I feel disgust calling him my father!!! I fear, what if she falls in love with a wrong guy!! I want her to be safe and have a safe future!!! Thats all!!"

"I understand your concern but she feels suffocated in this over protectiveness!!!"

"Once she gets married and stable...and we are satisfied and trust her man...she will have her own freedom...we will have no rights to interfere or stop her from any of her decision but till the time she is with us...we have full rights!"