Part 9- Going out

I grabbed my car keys and some money and locked the house doors.

Taylor and I were driving around town in complete silence.

'Taylor, I need to tell you something' I said breaking the silence.

'Yeah' Taylor replied. I took a deep breath and said 'Taylor, I have a boyfriend!'  I looked at him to see how he would react but all he did was smile n shock. I liked Taylor a lot but, I could not show my real feelings because i had a boyfriend and we have had a really good  relationship ever since we started dating. 'Oh Taylor , i need to tell you one more thing...My mum and brother are coming over to stay today' he looked at me once more and said 'oh ok' with a slight smile. We drove around town in complete silence again, only this time Taylor seemed down and sad.

Taylors p.o.v

She has a boyfriend "WOW" all those feelings i had for her left a big hole in my heart after hearing this. I still love her and i had to tell her before I do something stupid but i just couldn't  and to make it worse her mum and brother were staying over at her place , not that its a bad thing but she never mentioned them at all. We both sat/drove in silence for what seemed forever , i just wanted to get out of the car.  Dee hadn't told me where she was taking me so i guess this was a surprise.

_______________

We arrived at the central park in New York. I promised my boyfriend that i would meet him here today. As i walked over to my boyfriend i told Taylor that i wanted him to meet someone , he looked all confused at what i was talking about when i said 'Taylor, i want you to meet my boyfriend Josh.'

My heart was beating so fast at that moment as to what Josh would say. 'And Josh this is my friend Taylor' 

Josh looked at me and raised an eyebrow but i knew he was okay with this. Taylors smile faded when he saw Josh giving me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. We sat on one of the benches near us and ordered some food. I noticed that Taylor did not eat much of his food than usual, he just fiddled around with it. Josh and I were all lovie  dovie since we had not seen each other in a long time and this made Taylor uncomfortable. He woke up and stormed of as if he was really angry at someone. I noticed this and pulled myself away from Josh and ran towards Taylor in concern.