Part 2

I ran upstairs to put on some light neutral makeup and sprits of perfume before leaving. I grab my phone, money and the car keys and put it in my pocket. Since my mum and bro wont be back soon i have literally the whole day to do whatever i wanted to do. You knew that your mum will be leaving soon because she had to get back to her job, this means that you have the house to yourself , well to you and your brother but he was hardly home. I wanted to buy something nice for my mum as a good-bye present. I got my mum thee most beautiful necklace ever seen and it was only R150 . I now had R350 to spend on myself . I got some brunch cause it was now 2pm. I had been wanting to go to the beach for so long now and so i thought about spending the rest of my day just chilling at the beach. I walk on the sand playing and taking lots of pictures. I sit on one of the nearby benches when i see a a guy being beaten up. He was so defenseless, he was just laying there taking all in. The guy that had beaten him ran away and left that poor guy on the floor. I woke up and headed towards him so i could help. I bent down and asked him if he was alright ''im fine" he said trying to pick himself up. I eagerly help him up to see that his face had so many bruises . He looked around my age and really handsome. He wore torn up clothes that were old, dirty and smelly.