Chapter 11

-Sorry that it is so short :(-

Louis' Pov.

We swayed with the music. My hands on her hips, her arms wrapped around my neck. I loved every bit of this. Her and I looked up almost in an instant and our eyes connected. I could see her usually gray, or blue eyes are a beautiful green up close.

"You have beautiful eyes." I smiled my charming Lou smile that makes girls 'knee weak' aparently.

"Thank you."

I felt satisfied but I heard a voice in my head that repeated ~she is beautiful~ and I knew it in every way. I'm just not sure if she feels the same. Wait, YES SHE DOSE!! Why else did we kiss, VERY passionately in a hospital, and why would she be always blushing! I knew what I needed to do, before anyone in this club did it first and she would think I don't like her at all if I don't do this.

"Suzie? Tomorrow would you like to go on a date with this guy?"

Suzie's Pov.

-Earlier-

We were dancing to the music, I love this so much right now. He was looking me in the eyes. WHOA HE JUST SAID MY EYES ARE BEAUTIFUL!! I would be shaking right now but we are slow dancing and that would totally ruin the mood.

"Thank you."

Wow, that's all I said. It seems like he's checking me out, but I doubt it. He for sure looks stunning himself though. I love how tight his shirt is. You could practically drool when you in front of Lou's muscled chest popping out of his shirt. Oh the song stopped. Lou n I are still attached though. I felt I needed to let go and I did then he did the same.

No. This can't be. Oh my god WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?!?

"Of coarse I will Lou! It seems like loads of fun!"

Wow I'm such a girl.

"Thank you Suzie, but I really need to use the restroom!"

Wow he waited that whole time just to dance with me and ask me out. I smiled but gave him an answer.

"Yes, go Lou. I'll just be looking for Harry."

He looked mad for a second but then nodded before walking off.

Now to find Harry.

Harry's Pov.

I was pacing. I had called the girl and said it was a prank. Because I had no other plan in mind even though I'm SUPOSED to be a huge player. I guess that counted on my aparent reputation. I saw Suzie coming over. I already knew Lou asked her out because she looked a little high, love high and when she noticed me her smile grew bigger for some reason. I walked up to her and she was the first to speak.

"Hey I've been looking for you!"

"Did Lou ask you out?"

"Uhm.. Yea he did why?"

I needed to do this now. I might not ever be able to again. I have fallen for her since the day I met her when we all were on the X-Factor and she came with her uncle to help him. She is still the same today. And being with her as close as we are being friends. I have fallen in love with her. Hard.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her into a dim lit closet. I locked the door behind us.

"Harry what are you doing?!?" She sounded scared but I changed that.

I stared into her eyes. At first she looked away but then she couldnt help but stare into mine. I was about to lean in and give her the best kiss with the most passion in history but she beat me to it! We leaned in and it started off as a simple kiss. It got to the point where she jumped up and wrapped her legs around my torso. I held her tightly as she unbuttoned my shirt and I moved down to her neck. I found her sweet spot because she tried not to give a little moan, but It didn't work. I can't believe she is doing this in such a short dress. I thought to myself as I moved back up to her mouth. we were now up against the wall. I wasn't going to do her, that would not be the best thing to do AT ALL right now. But I needed to tell her something that is so true she needs to hear.

"I love you Suzie." I said between kisses. I could feel her smirk in the kiss and that was just enough of a response. I know she dosen't feel the same, yet. I hope she will though.