SPIN-OFF SEQUEL

HEY LOVES! HERE'S A SURPRISE FOR YOU.

It's the moment you guys have been waiting for. Psycho Billionaire SPIN-OFF Sequel has been posted on Wattpad. The story features an adult Tyler Lockhart and his love interest. The book is called "The Lunacy of Tyler Lockhart"

You can check out the book on my profile.

Kiara and Jasper will be part of the series but the novel will focus on Tyler as the male protagonist. I can't tell you how excited I'm to share this story with you guys. Just like Psycho Billionaire, this book is also based on a dark theme. While it has romance, thriller, mystery and humor elements will be thrown in.

Book trailer

Story Summary

Victoria "Vicky" Lane and Tyler Lockhart have been best friends since high school. They've been through thick and thin together. What Tyler doesn't know is that Vicky has been in love with him for a long time.

Tyler Lockhart has been hiding some skeletons in his closet, he is a billionaire  and comes from an influential family; the Lockharts' have been cursed with a life long of bad omen and while Tyler's mother has tried hard to keep him from showing his true nature to society, sometimes, all it takes is one small mistake.

When Vicky finds out the truth, things turn from bad to worse and Tyler is forced to leave town.

Vicky's life comes crashing down when Tyler steps foot in town almost ten years later, and he's come back with a motive; to stay and to win Vicky back.

No matter how high the stakes are.

No matter how many obstacles are in his way.

Tyler will get what he wants no matter the cost.

Will Tyler keep the demons locked away like he should or will he finally embrace his true nature?

Two can play a game.

***

If you enjoyed reading Psycho Billionaire than I'm sure you will love this sequel as well. I'm working really hard to make the sequel even better then the first book so do check it out and let me know what you think :)