Bed Room

I Drag myself Through the house could not wait to go to my bedroom. And watch some Netflix! Today I had to work after school. My job is easy I work at a retirement home and it's the best job ever .. but sometimes I can't wait to get to the end of my shift so I can go home and shower... Today I just want to lay on my bed and not shower at all I feel so excited. My phone started to ring ugh I don't want to get up I just let it go to voice mail....... After a second it rings again and again... ufff fine I got up to see who is calling me it was Emma .. hello Hey Amanda are you off work? Yes !! What's up? Why are you ignoring my phone call .. you sand me to voicemail. Am sorry Emma I was working and I feel so excited from work .. Oo I see I was going to invite you to the party .. Oo Emma I am so tired I don't think I want to go. I am really tired I don't think I can go I had a long week at school and work and I just want to go sleep... You suck it's Sunday tomorrow you can sleep all day. I honestly can't. I love you Emma I will make it up to you. I went to shower when I come out I had 5txt from Emma please come to the party she sure knows how to make a person feel guilty. I sighed and txt her back fine I will be there where is it at? She txt me the address and I said ok see you at 10:00. I left the house and headed to the party. When I got there it was packed with so many people the music was loud and the people drinking and dancing they were waisted.. it was only 10:30 how fast can they get this drunk. Emma txt me to come to the kitchen she was waiting for me with Diet Coke she knows me so well. Thanks, baby for coming I know you didn't want to and you are asleep.. You owe we big time I giggled at her .. with my Diet Coke I looked and there was Chad with a red-haired girl. I looked at Emma and asked her so who is a girl talking to Chad she is graded under us .. ooo ok I didn't look that much into it they were just talking it's not like him and you too we're like dating or anything. I know but I feel like you don't tell someone you love then and then a couple of weeks later you are introducing your new GF. Emma can we go out it's too hot in here sure .. Emma and I made our way out .. Amanda our mom book vacation today for spring break .. that's so cool I can't wait to go to Mexico and get some sun ... Party was not as bad Emma didn't leave me all might Matt and Harris were with us.
spring break bitches

We got up early and headed to the airplane for Mexico

We got up early and headed to the airplane for Mexico .. when we got there it was beautiful we get this beach house every yet beautiful patio looking over the beach. I just want to sit there and read a book but Emma made me go swim and explore every time she is the best friend any girl can have .. Emma and I were walking the beach I can't believe we. Are leaving tom. I am so sad. I know meet too but I am super excited to see Harris you too like each other .. yes but he is going to pen state and am not .. so we probably won't work out ... I wish you were going with me to collage am sorry Em you know I don't like to do makeup or hair and you know I'm not good at it .. but I will miss you. I will miss you too but hey we can always talk ... as we sat on the beach and watch Sunset

Hey, Amanda, I know you don't want to talk about it but what happened with you and chad

Hey, Amanda, I know you don't want to talk about it but what happened with you and chad. I got tears in my eyes I have no idea I mean I am so confused by the whole thing. I thought he like me .. you ask him questions at Library and you were there you heard what he said .. and next thing I know we come back from winter break and he is with Anna I don't don't know .. hey B it's his loss. I know but it does not make it easy em ...You will find a great guy .. Yeah I think I will be lesbian .. we both burst out in a laugh. I can't believe the week is over and we have to go home tom. I know. I made a sad puppy dog face. I have an idea let's get dressed up and go out to a party tonight.. ok that would be fun. We got in at 3:00 am it was time to fly back home and Emma and I were not in the mood .. our mom looked at us girls that's what happens when you stay up late and have a flight at 6:00 it's ok mom we can sleep on the airplane and that's what we did.