Class time !!

I want down the hallway to my locker with Matt and Emma Watson were next to each other since Matt dad was principal he got us locker next to each other ok guys first class I don't have it with you i made a frown face but Matt I will see you at the gym. I don't get it how you and Matt always have a gym for 2 years I guess Matt like me better then you Em he goes into his dad's computer and put us together in Gym class ... We like it better since we can talk. Matt is a sweet and amazing guy. He does not like highschool girls .He likes women as he calls it. Matt had not had any women since he is not 18 but I am sure when we get to college he will be. He thinks high school girls are too crazy. Oo stop it, girls, I only have a gym with Amanda and I have 3 other classes with you Em. I am sure he likes to be with Emma in class so he can help her since she is always on her phone I thought to my self..I looked at Matt are you trying to make me jealous.. are you jealous. Oo yes that I have to share my bff with my other BFF .. I wink at him and got my thing for first class .. bye guys ...
I hear Emma bye bitch I can't wait to see you at lunch .. I waved at him and Blow a kiss ... Bye!! I walked to my first class and hoped to have someone I know I didn't like to be all by my self.

 Bye!! I walked to my first class and hoped to have someone I know I didn't like to be all by my self

I was so excited to go to my classes I was hoping Amanda was in it .. I walk into class and it was full ..I look around and I see Amanda sitting and reading her book .. I was so excited I had big smile on my face I was grinning like idiot hope no one sees it. I looked her way hoping to sit next to her.. She didn't look up and all the seats were filled up on her side so I sat  on opposite side hey that's even better I get to look at her the whole time .. She Lifts her head and looks around the class.. And she stops and looks at me and smiled but she quickly turned her head towards her book .. Couple minutes went by and teacher walked in  ok class .. teacher when on and on what Will be doing this year in her class. Amanda was lost in her tough.. I could tell she was zoning out I wish I could see what she was thinking about.. Bell rang and Amanda hurried out of class.. I didn't even get to say hi to to her or talk .. I hope we have next class together.. I hope I get a chance to talk to her. I hope we have all classes together.

Pic of Matt 💕It P

Pic of Matt 💕
It P.E time  I was waiting for Amanda to come to p.e so we can go walking Amanda and I always just walk around the track. I walked to gym class and matt was standing there so cute. I ran up to him and huge him and jumped on his back are you ready to go walk. Matt smiled big yes but you need to get off my Back it we will just be standing in one spot today. I was talking to Amanda but she was not paying attention I look at her and I could see that she seems to wander in her thoughts. When we were waiting for rollcall to be done.. Today During P.E Matt and I were standing waiting for roll called so we can go walking around track.. I look towards the door and noticed Chad coming into the class. Right away our eyes look at each other .All the girls were looking at Chad but it seems that he didn't noticed any of them. I was surprised that Chad doesn't look around the class he still has his eyes locked on mine. I need to brake this eyes contact.. I hear Matt earth to Amanda ! What i snap back to reality. You zoned out for about couple minutes .. Are you ready to go on our walk? Or do you just won't to continue to stand there staring into space.. I bumped him lightly on the shoulder stop it let's go .. I had no idea teacher was making roll call..Half way of talking and walking Matt stops and looks at me .. Ok Amanda we need to talk you are not yours today why were you looking at at Chad? I Was not .. hey wait Matt you know him ? Yes!! Is there something you are not telling me ... I look at him , what are you talking about .. Oo stop it , it not like I have not noticed you staring towards his direction. I smiled lightly at him no I was not .. I got lost in my thoughts again  .. Oo I hope he does not see he staring at him that would be so embarrassing.. OK seriously Amanda hello.. omg am sorry I don't know what's going on with me .. would you like to tell me how you know chad ? When we were at the party on Friday I was sitting in a corner outside and he threw his frisbee and scared the living hell out of me.. then this weekend at the mall when Em  was at her grandparents .. I was at the food court and he approached me and we did a little shopping after we had lunch.. you didn't tell me any of this .. I know it's not like I talked to him since .Please Matt don't tell Em anything you know her .. I won't our Secret .thank you are best .. I enjoy being in P.E just walking around the track and talking to my best friend I wish every class was like this . P.E ended fast like always Matt and I said good bye ..See you at lunch.. Bye Matt I  Waved back to him with a smile. The day continued to go super slow and I was thinking about Chad again I was hopping I have next class with him I was getting so excited but what if I don't Stupid brain won't get him out my mind.. To my at surprise Chad was not in my next class. But after this was lunch and I could not wait.. I was feeling super hungry I was I eat this morning. Em and Matt we're not at lunch yet so I decided I was going to go wait in line when I notice, Chad beside me. Hey Amanda ... Hi Chad I said in way cheerful voice.. I was smiling like a big idiot. I don't get to say hi to you. I know it's been super busy. What class do you have next Government? Hey, mee too save me seat .he winked at me and I grabbed my lunch  and said bye to Chad and walked back to my lunch tables.  Matt and Emma, we're already sitting there since they got cold lunch. They gave me a look I looked at them what and they ask me .What are you smiling about? I replied way to quickly nothing.. I need to stop this it I will have to spill all my beans how I can't stop thinking about Chad . Matt and Emma went on and on about what happened at the party.. I was zoning out so I just decided to go to the bathroom before I have my next class .. Em and Matt we're in serious conversation. Guys, I have to go to my locker I need to prepare for government. Great now I am trying to avoid my friend because I know they will soon or later figure out I am hiding something ...Matt looked and me. And smiled he know I was up to something.
After getting my stuff from the locker headed to government.. My teacher was super sweet and her class looks amazing you don't feel like you are in class but at some nice fancy book store . I look at Mrs. Heart and she smiled and me good afternoon Amanda . I smiled at her and when to sit in one of the seats by the window it was nice and sunny out today .. The class started to feel and in comes Chad he comes straight to my desk and sits with me .. Mrs. Heart started to talk about how we are Partnering today . Chad look at me and winked partners. I smiled and said sure .. I think. Both of my cheeks got super red .. I get to be partners with Chad my heart was beating so fast .. I was not going to show him how happy I was . Stay cool under pressure.Helf way through the class I was lost in my thoughts I shout my eyes for 2 seconds when Chad touched my shoulder are you ok? Yes. Soon Mrs.Heart said class was over . The rest of the day went pretty fast ...Have great day rest of school Amanda.. Thank Chad... I waved at him and with big smiles on my face I went down the hallway to my licker...