chapter 2

he ran over taking off his shirt. oh god he is going to rape me i tired to move but i was to tightly strung up to the rafter. he picked the knife up off the ground and cut me down when i fell he caught me bridal style and ran to the bathroom. what the hell is going on. he turned on the shower and took off his pants. he is going to rape me right now. he picked me up and stepped into the shower holding me. he stood there in the shower holding me resting his head against mine.

"how long" he whispered against my head.

"what do you mean" my eyes were red and puffy.

"how long has he been doing this to you" he had tears brimming in his eyes.

"it started a month after i came" i went deeper into his chest getting him bloody. he cleaned all my cuts then wrapped me in a towel like I was a broken child. But all I had were broken child hood dreams. He carried me to my room witch was just a mattress on the ground against the wall a desk with my laptop. He placed me down told me to get dress and left. As soon as he left I collapsed I was to dizzy to stand.

"What? What happend?" James came bursting in to see me in a crumpled ball.

"I am sorry I couldn't stand pleas don't hurt me" I manged a sad whisper. James just sighed and pick me up bridal style.

"This is what I was scared of. You lost to much blood when he beat you we need to get you out of here" I slowly nodded and curled into his chest he was so warm like a huge teddy bear. He still had not put a shirt on and I didn't mind he had jeans on instead of just boxers. "How could I hurt something so beautiful" he whispered down to me it was a really quiet whisper so I think he didn't mean for me to hear but I did and curled as close as I could.

*time skip*

When we got to the house I didn't want to open my eyes. I heard gasps as soon as i was carried in. God I must have been a sight beaten bruised wrapped in a towel being carried by James. I heard foot steps rush over to me some one else's arms come under me but James let out a low growl and the arms quickly released. He carried me up some stairs I opened my eyes and every thing was a little blurry but came into a little focus. He brought me into his room and placed me on his bed.

"I want you to sleep you lost a lot of blood you need sleep" he whispered in a soft low voice. I nodded and rolled a little but he quickly stopped me. I looked at him he got up from his knees next to the bed went to his closet and pulled out a huge Cookie Monster sweat shirt. He pulled it over me and I curled into his sent.

Whoa new pov what???!!!!????

<James' p.o.v>

I walked down stairs after Al fell asleep. I was suddenly hit with questions.

"How did this happen?"

"Why was she naked?"

"Who did this?"

"How much blood did she lose?"

"Is she going to be ok?"

"Were is Max?"

"Why is he not here with you?"

"Is he in the car?"

"Is he even worse then her?"

"What happened?"

I calmed everyone down took them down stairs sat them down on the couch's looked them all in the eyes. Then explained every thing to them leaving out the part of us taking a shower together. They all starred open mouthed and with shock and horror on there faces. When we heard the door open upstairs our heads spanned toward the sound it was the front door. We all ran up toward the sound thinking it was Al leaving. But it was just a demon with pizza and bread sticks.