Ch 5 : Happy ending ?

Yui have move into our home 2 months ago . My mom gladly accept him because she and Yui's father are friends . My brother have to share room with Yui . We enroll to different school as well . We met some new friends at school too . But sometime Yui seem different , it seem their is someone who lived inside him . His eyes change color and his altitude change as well . 

Today is weekend so me and Yui is lazing around the house . I'm sitting on the couch playing video game until I feel arms wrapped around my neck ." Yui I'm trying to play games so please move your arms ", I demanded . I feel his hot breath against my left ear . I felt annoy and turn around . My eyes widen to see his green light eyes ." You're so cold (Y/N)-Chan~", he said seductively ." It's you ! Bring Yui back to me !", I shouted and push him away ." I'm in front of you (Y/N)-Chan . I'm so sad that you push me away ", he grinned . I could see 2 pair of sharp teeth when he grinned . Yui told me that Cordelia blood is running through him so sometime he can't control the other person inside of him ." I give you 5 sec to bring out Yui . If not I'll stab you with this ", I hold out the silver knife that Yui had with him all the time ." You know he will die with me if you stabbed us~", he smirk . I know that clearly but he just like the Sakamaki ." 5 ", I started to count . He look amaze but he still keep that smile face of his ." 4 ".

He move closer to me and I take a few step back ." 3 ". He seem to be playing with me or something ." 2 ". He stop his step and sigh ." Alright I gave up . You could have your boyfriend back ", he sigh ." Yes you better ", I spatted . I notice his eyes turn down , he look sad for some reason ." Do you prefer him more than me ?", he suddenly ask . My eyes widen by his question ." Yes because he's my childhood friend and he's important to me ", I said out loud ." If this what satisfied you ", he said angrily before closing his eyes . When he open his eyes , it's pink . I run to hug Yui and he look at me confuse ." Yui you're back !", I exclaim . He blush before embraced me . I pull back and we lock our eyes together ." Did Yuri come out again ?", Yui ask feeling guilty ." Yes but I force him to give you back to me ", I cheer ." Thanks (Y/N) ", he petted my head .

I pull his arm down making him to sit with me on the couch ." U-Um (Y/N) . . ", he stutter . I turn my head and give him a ", Hm ?". He pat his lap giving me signal . I know what he want . I stand up before putting myself on his lap . He flush pink-red and slowly wrapped his arms around my waist ." You know you could do whatever you want cause we're a couple now ", I tell him ." S-Sorry ", he apologize for no reason ." You really need to change that part of yours ", I said annoyingly . I turn on the TV and a horror film popped up . I know Yui really dislike horror movie ." (Y-Y/N) can we change c-channel ?", he ask frighteningly ." Nope and I'm in the mood to watch it ", I smirk . I know he can't go against my decision . I could feel him shaking above me . 

3rd POV

Yui hide his head behind (Y/N)'s nape . He take a sniff of her scent ," So sweet ". He buried his face against her nape and enjoy the scent . (Y/N) body tense up by his action ." What are you doing Yui ?", (Y/N) ask with blush form on her cheek ." You smell sweet ", Yui replied with his eyes close . (Y/N) heart can't stop beating and she is feeling uncomfortable by his touch ." This is my first time seeing Yui like this ", (Y/N) thought . Yui slide out his tongue and lick (Y/N) nape , tasting her skin . (Y/N) shiver a bit and she turn her head ." Stop it Yui ", (Y/N) glare still blushing . Yui open his eyes and look at her . His left eye turn green while his right stay pink . (Y/N) gasp when she saw his eyes turn color ." (Y/N) I love you ", Yui suddenly said with 2 different voice ." Are you Yui or Yuri ?", I ask ." Both ", they replied . I look at him shock and confuse ." So that mean both of you have feeling for me ?", I ask . They nodded in response . Yui/Yuri embrace me into their arms ." I love you ", they said again . I hug back and response ," I love you guys too ". Still , even though Yuri is different but he is still part of Yui which makes me hard to hate him .

Thank you for reading my story . This book is complete .