Ch 3 : Vampires

Next day

Recently I saw Yui talking to a group of hot guys . I don't know should I say they are friends or is Yui being bullied . If he actually got bullied I'm going to beat them up for good . I approach Yui when he is alone in the class ." Hey Yui-Chan !", I hug him from behind . He jump and blush when he know that my face is near his and my chest against his back ." H-Hello (Y/N) !", he blush ." Can I go to your house to hangout ?", I ask ." I'm sorry but you can't ", Yui said ." Why do you keep rejecting me ! I want to go to your house !", I pouted . Yui seem to be keeping a secret from me . He didn't let me go to his house , he didn't want me to near his friends and he seem to be distance himself from me ." Do you hate me ?", I ask . His eyes widen when I said that ." Of course no !", he said seriously ." But you keep ignoring me ", I said trying to fake cry . He got nervous when I make that face ." Fine you could come to my house ", he said . I jump in joy and hug him tightly . He blush and tell me to calm down .

After school I saw Yui standing at the entrance ." Yui-Chan !", I call causing him to look at me ." Are we not going onto the limo ?", I ask ." No ", he replied ." Why ? I saw you walking into the limo with your friends ?", I ask ." B-Because I don't want them to see you ", he replied . I tilt my head and I want to ask why but seeing his expression I can't bring myself to ask . We walk to his house which it takes quite long . My eyes widen to see a huge mansion in front of me ." Did you live in that mansion ! OMG you're rich ! Hey hey how do you get to live in that mansion ! Did you own the house ! How much is the mansion cost !?", I keep asking him a whole lot of question . He sweat drop and tell me the mansion is not his . We walk in together . He open the door letting me to go in . It looks like a abandon mansion ." It's look like you had bought your girlfriend home~", said ??? . I look up to see a hot guy with red hair and his chest is expose . Yui grab my arm pulling me to his side . Yui look uneasy ." Ayato please don't tell anyone that I've bought a guest ", he pleaded ." Sure pancake but you need to give me your blood in return~", he smirk and disappear . I blink twice wonder what is going on and who's that hot dude is ." Yui who is that ?", I ask ." He's Ayato Sakamaki , he's one of the brother who live here ", he replied . He take me to his room and he's room is big . My eyes landed on the king size bed . I jump onto the bed like a child . Yui chuckle at my childishness .

Yui change his clothes in front of me . I blush and look away . I took a slight peek and notice the red mark on his neck is deeper than usual . He's skin is pale and thin ." Yui can you tell me what happen to your neck ?", I ask . He keep silence ." (Y/N) can you not peek at me when I'm changing ", he said and I blush . I know he's trying to dodge my question . After he got change we start to talk . I've learn that he lived with a group of brothers owning this house . The Sakamaki and the Mukami brothers who also live here because their house burn down . I want to ask him more about those handsome guy but Yui reject to tell me about them ." You're so secretive Yui-Chan , you are not like this when you are young ", I said annoyingly ." You don't need to know (Y/N) because they are not important ", he said in a cold tone .

" Oi pancake !", Ayato appeared suddenly ." What do you need Ayato-Kun ?", Yui ask ." You know it ", Kanato said ." Isn't that a cute lady over there~", Laito wink at me . Laito walk over to me and kiss my hand ." Hi beautiful flower I'm Laito , what is your name ?", he ask flirtingly ." I-I'm (Y/N) (L/N) ", I blush . I feel Yui pull me closer to him ." Don't touch her ", Yui glare ." Hai hai whatever you say b*tch-Chan ", he smirk . I wonder why Yui is mad ." Stay here (Y/N) , I'll be back ", he smile before walking out with the brother . 

I waited for 10 mins and I got impatient . I got up from the bed and walk out from his room . I walk through the dark and cold hallway . I turn left and my eyes widen to see . AYATO IS SUCKING YUI NECK ! Also Laito biting Yui tie ." Hey it's my turn ", Kanato said angrily ." Be patient Kanato , we are not satisfied yet ", said Ayato . I step back when I see this sight ." Yui-Chan why ?", I thought . I step out from the shadow and yell ," Get away from Yui !". 

Behind the scene 

My eyes widen to see 3 guy sucking Yui-Chan . I got out my phone and start taking pictures . I post it on (social media) and write '#Seme vampire x Uke male human'. I hold in my nosebleed as I saw what was in front of me . My mind is fangirling right now . I breathe in and out trying to calm down . I step out from the shadow and yell at them .