She is just a friend prank

Lisa PoV

Lisa: what's up guys... I'm backkkk

I say to the camera which was hidden in mine and Jennies room.

Lisa: I'm by myself so you know what that means, I'm back with a prank,

I said excitedly at the camera.

Lisa: guys Kuma is in the room, say hello KuKu

I say holding Kuma to the camera showing him to the blinks. Then I put Kuma on the bed and walked back to the camera.

Lisa: I'm doing the "she's just a friend prank", on my fiancé Jennie and we are hopefully going to get a reaction out of her.

I explain to our blinks.

Lisa: I'm going to act like I need to go out somewhere... like the gym with a friend and we'll see how Jennie will react.

I smile at the camera

Lisa: its about 8:30pm and I don't normally go to the gym this late so she'll know something is fishy.

I chuckle, this prank is going to be good.

Lisa: I'm going to act like I'm watching tv in the room and wait till Jennie comes upstairs she's talking to Jisoo and Rosé about wedding stuff.

I said before I walked to the bed and sat on it turning the tv on to watch a random movie. I put Kuma on my lap playing with him.

Jennie PoV.

I just finished talking to Rosé and Jisoo about what type of wedding dress I should wear. So I go to mine and Lisa's room so I can relax with my future wife.

When I walked in I saw Lisa sitting in the middle of the bed with her legs crossed watching tv and playing with Kuma, My cute babies. I walked up to bed and sat next to Lisa taking Kuma from her lap and playing with him.

Jennie: hey sweet face

I say to Lisa while pecking her on the lips and Lisa smiles at me looking down at my lips then into my eyes.

Lisa: hey beautiful

I blush even though she calls me beautiful like all the time. I look away from her and down at my lap playing with Kuma.

Jennie: hey my baby, mommy missed you.

I talked to Kuma in a soft voice while tickling him.

Jennie: we're ordering take out Rosé and Jisoo ordering the usuals.

I say while looking at Lisa.

Lisa: I'll eat when I get back

What does she mean when she "gets back".

Jennie: what do you mean, where are you going?

She normally tells me she's going out like a day before she goes. So it's weird.

Lisa: I'm going to the Gym

I slowly nod my head.

Jennie: when are you planning on going to the gym, it's getting kind of late don't you think?

Lisa pecks my lips

Lisa: I'm going to get ready now actually