Seducing prank

Jennie PoV

Jennie: hey guys it's Jennie here

I wave at the camera which is hidden in living room.

Jennie: so I'm pranking Lisa and I feel like I haven't pranked her good yet in a long time sooooo... I'm doing the seducing prank on Lisa.

I shyly turn away from the camera thinking about it makes me really nervous. I look back at the camera.

Jennie: so if you guys are wondering where is chaesoo they have gone on a date so they will be gone for quite some time and Lisa is at the gym with her friends and should be back home any second.

I look at the time on my phone.

Jennie: you guys are probably wondering "what so bad" about the prank and Lisa will enjoy it or whatever... but the whole point is to seduce her and when she gets turned on, not help her with her out.

I smile innocently at the camera

Jennie: and I'll be doing a little strip for her underneath this shirt and these sweat pants I have on a one piece lingerie.

I explained to the blinks

Jennie: and the camera will be a little up so you guys won't see my ass and I'm going to edit out all the see through bits after the video so sorry guys but my body is only for Lisa like how hers is only mine and I don't like sharing and Lisa will tell you the same.

I smirk as I think about my Lisa. My phone starts going off. I look at who was calling and it was my love. I decided to act how I would normally act on the phone... I put the phone on speaker for the blinks to hear.

Jennie: hello sweet face

Lisa chuckled

Lisa: hey hon... I just called to let you know I'm on my way home.

I smile hearing her voice

Jennie: well come home quickly so i can put kisses all over your face.

I say in a baby voice and I can just tell Lisa is smiling widely.

Lisa: I will.... do you want anything babe while I'm out... anything you want to eat.

I actually want to go out to eat but let's just get this prank over with.

Jennie: no baby just come home ok.

Lisa chuckled

Lisa: ok.... ok I'm going to now... I love you

I blush like crazy.

Jennie: I love you too bye

Lisa: bye

I hung up

Jennie: she spoils me so much.... but I am actually hungry but we'll go out later I just want this prank to be over with.... so I'll see you guys soon.

Lisa PoV

When I came home I took my sneakers off, putting them on the shoe rack.

Lisa: baby I'm home!

I shout so Jennie can hear me.

Jennie: I'm in here!

I hear Jennie shout from the living room so I walk to the living room to see Jennie on the couch watching tv.

Lisa: watcha doing

I say while walking to her and she pulled me next to her on the couch.

Jennie: you're back