Chapter 24

"Are you proposing..?" I asked, taken back by his question.

"Bryar you've known me for like 2 and a half years. You know if I were proposing it would be romantic, not when we are both almost passed out from tiredness." He smiled.

"Yeah that's true, you've always been a romantic." I laughed. "and to answer your question, I don't know. I've always wanted to get married, but I feel like it's kinda soon. We can barely work out a relationship and kids, I wouldn't want a marriage to ruin that you know?" I half smiled at him.

"Yeah, we have been fighting a lot lately. I forgot." He looked down, avoiding eye contact. "Good thing I wasn't proposing, cause I would have just been shut down huh?" He laughed. Every time he laughs, I forgot how cute his laugh actually is.

"Maybe one day Ash, maybe one day." I whispered before going to sleep.

***

"C'mon Bryar, what do you have against baby showers?!" Charleigh asked me. Charleigh, Abby, Rory, and I were all sitting in a coffee shop, and they were trying to force me to plan a baby shower.

"Guys my last baby shower was full of people I didn't like, and I was absolutely miserable." I was remembering the awful baby shower my sister and Harmony threw for me. Gosh that was two years ago, I can't believe how time flies. It is the beginning of May right now, and the babies are due in about two months, on July 15. Bella is turning 2 on June 30, so the next few months are going to be busy with everything happening.

"Come on Bry, it's gonna be fun. It's going to be small I promise. Like, me, you, Rory, Charleigh, maybe even the boys and Ashton's family. It'll be fun!" Abby tried to persuade me.

"Fine. Under one condition. I. Do. Nothing. I am way too pregnant to be planning a damn baby shower that I don't really want." I complained. I seemed to be doing that a lot. Nothing just seems to be exactly right, so I complain, and whine, almost as much as Bella does.

"Have you guys decided on names?" Rory asked me. I shook my head no. Good thing Ash and I decided to pick out a few names when we did, because we were both so busy all the time, that their names were the last thing we were worried about. We had to get a lot of stuff for the babies, like cribs, and fix the nursery. We were doing all of that in between Ashton's gigs, recordings, interviews, and band stuff as well. Ashton is going on a small, one month tour in America, and is leaving in 2 days. He will be back for Bella's birthday, and the birth of the twins, so I'm not really worried. I was more worried about how Charleigh and Abby are going to put together a baby shower in about 24 hours.

I decided to head home from the coffee shop because I was truly exhausted. Being pregnant with Bella was hard, now that I'm twice the size because of the twins, it's even harder. The whole world knew I was pregnant, literally. Pictures of my giant stomach got leaked thanks to people trying to track my every move, and it;s hard hiding when you're fatter than the worlds fattest priest.

I've been trying to prepare Bella for the twins too, to let her know that I'll still love her so so much, but a lot of my attention will be on the babies. I give her as much time and attention as I can now.

I got home and saw Ash and Bella playing Doc McStuffins operation. When I say playing operation, I mean, Bella would purposefully touch the tweezers to the metal part to make it buzz, and then her and Ashton would laugh.

"Ash! I didn't know you'd be home!" I hugged him.

"Yeah! I got out of the interview early. I kinda took Bella from Lauren and brought her to the interview with me. I love taking her around with me." Ash smiled, and poked Bella's nose. "I mean, just look at this little cutie. She is so happy, and fun energy."