Chapter Three: The Three Unknowns

Cameron Shapiro. Cammie, Cam the Camillion, etc. The millions of names my brother and two friends call her. She has long brown wavy hair, light gray eyes and porcelin pale skin. Vampire... The people my brother finds, I swear. Vampires aren't bad, I mean they're great. Some just aren't that great, like some have extreme bloodlust or regular bloodlust, then there's the vegetarian vampire or the drink from a blood bag vampire. From the looks of things, Cameron's a blood bags kinda gal. Don't you just love my observation skills...

        Tenebrae Lupus. Ten as everyone calls him, in my head I call him Dark Wolf. Why? Tenebrae Lupus is latin for Dark Wolf. I found it ironic seeing as how his wolf has onyx fur or at least that's what his wolf looks like when I looked Ten in the eyes. Onyx black hair, bright blue eyes, lushes pink lips, lightly tanned skin and a five-o'clock shadow. A werewolf. Not sure if he's a rogue or not, though I'm pretty sure he is. Eats like a regular person except in large quantities. 

        Zander Coguaro. His name litterally means Zander Cougar... Boy, that must suck. Coguaro is Italian, meaning he's of either Italian decent or picked out his own name (let's hope its the former). Light dirty blonde, grey-ish green eyes, light pink lips and tanned skin. Zander is either called by his name, lastname or Zee. He's a were-cougar. His eating habits happen to match Ten's, so we are obviously going to be cooking a feast even though there's only five people eating. 

        Once we go to the house, or mansion as they called it, the three of them introduced themselves by there names and what creature they are. All I did was ask them they're names  and that's what I got. 

        I raised an eyebrow and looked intently at them. "Okaay..." Jax chuckled and that's when I knew, the fucker prepped them!! "Brother, tell me. Why shouldn't I kill you and then watch you wake up in agony then torture you to death, again?" 

        Jax looked at me with horror in his eyes. "Let's not think like that sister, please?" He begged. I gave him the do-as-I-say look and he sighed in defeat. "Act like you normally act. She's not buying it." Jax said look at the group of three. 

        Cameron shook her head and rolled her eyes, "from what you told us about her, I already knew she wouldn't buy it." I laughed and motioned for her to follow me. We walked down a long narrow hallway that quickly lead to the kitchen where our cook Marie was. 

        I sat on the counter as Marie turned around. She looked at Cameron and then at me. I nodded. "Yes, Jax is trying to get me friends from different countries again. Marie do mind getting Xavier to get blood bags from the local hospital and cooking food that will not only fill up me, brother and Carter but two weres as well." 

        Marie's a mute, therefore she doesn't talk, so she nodded in response. Cameron looked at Marie confused, normally I would look into someones mind to see why but I refused, not really caring. Plus there's the fact that I know I like them all, so they're staying. Marie made a shooing motion, which means 'Leave before I cut you with your own knives'. I chuckled and rushed out,  Cameron right behind me. I led her to the livingroom where Jax and the guys have already started playing COD. I sighed, Cam took a seat near Jax, who wasn't playing at the moment. 

        Jax looked at me quickly and I nodded at him once, he went back to his game. My phone buzzed, and I quickly looked at it. 

        Hey, Lex. Met up with Alek and his friend. Do you mind if I bring them to dinner? ~Carter

I rolled my eyes and he sent another text. Don't roll your eyes at me. I know your doing it. ~Carter. 

I laughed out loud. Your telling Marie yourself, hot shot. She already shooed me once, if she shoos me again, I know I'm  a goner. Love yah, though. ~Lex.

I heard his chuckle outside and ran out the house. I pounced on him. "You ass!" I yelled and  hit him in the head. "You were so going to send me back in there." I kicked both his legs. 

Carter on the other hand was laughing his ass off as I attacked him. "Chill, babe. You would've been fine. It been forever since she tried to kill you!" I kneed him the groin and he groaned in serious pain. "Shit." I scoffed and walked back inside to hear everyone, outside and inside, laughing at Carter... That's what you get, fucker. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know. I know. Its short. You can murder me if you want, I hope not but you can.

~LEXXI ^_^

XOXO