Chapter Two: Jaxon

Jaxon is my twin brother who has been visiting France for the last decade or so. Jax and I are imseperable, we did everything togather and even lived in a world seperate from everyone else, we were each others world. We could finish each others sentences, read each others facial expression and body language, hell we could even read each others minds. 

Thats probably a weird attatchment to have with your twin brother, but it was normal for us. We didn't have parents, they abdonded us the day we were born, hence the attatchment. He was all I had and I was all he had. As we got older we realized that in order to stop depending on each other we needed to be seperated from each other occasionally, but not to often that we loose our bond completely. 

So after 20 years of being seperated, he was coming back and  bringing friends... How awesome! (Note the sarcasm). 

Jax and I don't exactly know who is born first but he takes every chance he can take to say that he was obviously born first, I doubt this completely knowing excactly how immature he really is. My brother is an idiot. We both established that I was the smart twin and he was the idiot, or the less-than-smart twin as he puts it. 

A few other things we established, he's the social twin, I'm the antisocial twin. I'm the aggresssive twin, and he's the softy - well most of the time. He believes in the good in people, and I couldn't give two shits if they have alittle piece of good in their hearts, theres still all that bad canceling it out. In other words, we have a really strange mix up... Plus I'm pretty sure that when we were in the woumb Jax took all the emotions in the gene pool because, as he claims, I have the emotional capability of the hulk during the transition going from human to the green giant.  His words not mine. He also claims that I only show emotions near children because thats like my one weakness, that isn't a claim. Thats my one weakness, children. They're fragile, innocent and so naive to the horrors of the world, if hard not to have a soft spot for them.

So after the last batch of friends he tried to force apon me only one made my friends list. Carter Mason. He was like my new bestie. We were more like twin then Jax and me. Jaxon was seriously happy when I told him we could keep Carter, so happy that he did a happy dance that early caused me to throw up whatever I ate only an hour before. I still shudder to this day thinking about it. So imagine my suprise when my brother was standing outside the airport with  only three other people instead of seven like usual. One was a girl and the other two were guys, obviously. I didn't really pay attention to them to be honest. Hell, I am only looking at their genders instead of what they look like. I'm not one to care. Then why did you notice Damons looks? An annoying part of my brain asked me, I chose to ignore it. 

Guess I don't have to make people run to our house. Oh, wait that was fun to watch. Damn! I honked the horn twice and Jax turned to the car. He glared intensly at me through the tinted windows. "What am I the date my parents won't appove of or something?" He said through our telepathic bond. 

"You know it! I mean, I am only taking you out so we can have sex in the back seat of my car." I chuckled at his unamused face towards my responce. He and his three friends walked to the car. As they all got in they said quick 'hellos' and 'wats ups' before becoming quiet. I raised an eyebrow and looked at my brother, who sat beside me in the front of the car. 

"They're a quiet bunch." I sent him a nails-on-chalkboard sound through our bond and he instantly gripped his head in pain. "Okay! OKAY! Stop. Please." I stopped projecting it. I noticed that the three unfamiliar creatures look at me with wonder in their eyes. "They aren't normally quiet they're usually rowdy." 

"Then let them be rowdy, brother." The three in the back sighed and instantly started chatting and yelling. I smiled. I turned the radio on and searched for a station that was playing a good song. I soon reconized the beginning of my favorite song- Hell Above by Pierce the Veil- and stopped on that station. 

"I cannot spend another night in this home,

I close my eyes and take a breath real slow

The consequence is if I leave I'm alone

But whats the difference when you beg for love" 

Everyone in the car was singing along, and we aren't half bad. I start the car as we're all still singing, and roll the windows down. I put the volume to its fullest and quckly pulled on to the highway towards the town, since we lived on the other side of it. 

"I run through glass in the street

Kerosene hearts carry the name that my father gave me

And take the face of the wolf 

'Cause this is a wasteland, my only retreat

With heaven above you, there's hell over me

I met a girl who never looked so alone

Like sugar water in your mouth lukewarm

She tied a cherry stem for me with her tongue

We fell in love and now we're both alone

I don't need any more friends

And another kiss like a fire on pavement

We'll burn it down till the end

Oh, oh

This is a wasteland, my only retreat

With heaven above you, there's hell over me

The water is rusted, the air is unclean.

And there for a second I feel free

This is a wasteland, my only retreat

I've waited all this night to honor you and say,

"I know it's hard, but who are you to fall apart on me, on me?"

This is a wasteland, my only retreat

With heaven above you, there's hell over me

'Cause this is a wasteland, my only retreat

With heaven above you, there's hell over me

You said what about us, well, what about me?

Hang from the gallows asleep in the rain

'Cause this is a wasteland, my only retreat

Paralyze me

Don't let me jump, don't let me fall"

A new song came on as we reached the town. The only thing I could think as we drove singing along to rock songs was, my brother actually found people I would like. Go Jax!

Man, I love that guy. 

*************************

WADDDUP!!!???!??!

Anywho... Tell me what you think, comment, like.

Oh and tell me if I should change of few things. 

Thanks for reading

BAD DREAMS~ LEXXI   X_X