Chapter 05: -Nothing but pure memories, and a shocking surprise-

Please check out my new story coming out tomorrow Please ! ((:

~_~_~_~_~_~_~__~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~__~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~__~_~_~_~

Zayn's P.O.V.

Time has passed by and nothing has ever been the same. Ever since Harry left us to be alone, our careers and lives has changed drastically. Concerts, Interviews, and videos just weren't the same without him. We haven't shared a laugh since Harry's departure. I knew nothing was going to be the same without Harry, but I never suspected it would change this much. It's like knowing what you're Christmas presents will be before you see them. You're massively excited and can't wait to open them. Knowing that when you open them it will feel really wonderful. Although when you finally open it, you still feel wonderful, but not like you suspected. This is how we feel about Harry leaving us. We tend to feel depressed, but we feel even more depressed then what we thought.

Without Harry, we're all nothing. Without Harry, we're all empty. Without Harry, we're all emotionless beings. Without Harry, we're not One Direction.

Marisa's P.OV.

My eyes darted to picture me and Isabelle took 5 weeks before she died. The last picture we ever took of ourselves.

I remember that day like remembering how to tie my own shoes. It was the day when all of the lads invited us to a private island to celebrate the completion of their third world tour. That day was the merriest day of my entire life. Nothing bad or sad happened that day. Everything was just purely amazing and cheerful.

I remember that radical things happened that day. Things that we all still look back to and laugh. Like when Niall back flipped off a cliff and landed belly up in the ocean. Or when, we all buried each other in the sand. Making each other funny looking creatures, like how Louis made Harry look like a deformed mermaid. All of those we're all memorable memories, but the most vivid memory was the event that took place when Isabelle and I took that photo.

We were all outside the fancy beach house, camping on the sandy shores of the beach. Liam and Zayn had set out a small fire and logs around it for us to sit in. We crumpled in one log and watched the beautiful sun set beneath the relaxing ocean waves. Everything happening in that moment, was simply beautiful. The tone of the weather was smooth and relaxing. Everyone was silently watching the ocean's image of the colorful sun set colors reflecting over it. Nothing felt more safe and relaxing than this. I glanced over at Isabelle who felt the same way I did about this moment. Her forest green eyes relaxed at the staring of the sun set beneath the ocean. I saw her inhale and exhale the soft breeze of the ocean. I smiled at how amazing I was to have a best friend like her. No not a best friend, but a sister. It was like she knew what I was feeling and thinking of and she felt the same way. We we're practically the same human being.

Isabelle peered at me and smile too. She silently walked over to me and sat next to me. She crossed her legs, and with no signal whispered to me that we should take a photo to cherish this magical moment. I happily agreed to and went to my bag to grab my camera. I came back to where Isabelle and I sat, with my camera ready. Isabelle snatched the camera from me. She lean in close to me, with some space between, and wildly grinned at the camera. I began to chuckle at seeing her awkwardly grin at the camera. Isabelle found out what I was laughing at, that she soon began to giggle too. With both us laughing naturally, Isabelle took a snapshot of both of us. My mind curiously wondered how the picture came out, that I didn't notice I grabbed the camera from Isabelle. I beamed happily at the photo that stood in front of me. We both actually looked pretty great. Very natural, realistic, and beautiful at the same time. I really appreciated this picture. And I knew I would cherish this picture forever.