Chapter 04: -The Unexpected-

Title: The Unexpected

Song: ' Clair De Lune ' by Claude Debussy

Hey guys! (: I'll keep it simple. I know I promised 3 chapters on Thursday, but I wanted to give you more chapters to read since I won't be updating for a 4 weeks. So right now you'll have 5 chapters to read, so please Enjoy :D

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

XxLiam's P.O.VxX

Time passed by and soon Isabelle's corps was buried. All her family members decided to stick around for a short time to say their last final good-byes, and prayers. All six of us decided to head over to the chairs 5 feet away from her tomb. Where everyone waiting would stay. To wait there and when her family members are gone, say our final good-byes to her. Which in our case, would defeat Harry the most. It would kill all of us too, but in simple words, Harry will be the one devastated the most. He might even go in a rampage and try to dig out her body, like when he almost escaped with Isabelle in his arms. I just hope he takes it better than before.

" Hey Liam, " Harry weakly grinned at me.

Poor lad.....

His fake smile burns right through me as burnt magma igniting my skin. Not the good burn you would suppose, but the bad one.

" Harry you know I could tell. "

" Could tell what? "

" You know what I mean mate. "

Harry uncaring sighed and took a seat next to me.

" I know it's painful for you to go through this, just like us, but I promise things will get better. "

Not even caring to listen to me, Harry basically kept looking forward not even moving a muscle. It was easy to explain why he was not paying attention to me. It was that simple. He doesn't want to remember more about the whole Isabelle death scene, or else, he is going to go completely nuts.

But he can't blame it at me for trying to supposedly ' remind ' him. I was just trying to help. I wanted to comfort him so he will be more at ease with this whole situation.

" Haz ignoring me isn't going to help you. "

Just as before, he disregarded me and kept looking forward with no movements.

" Haz...... I'm serious it won't help- "

" I know Liam! I-I know it doesn't. But it's too early for me to confront this right now. I need some time to un-focus on this topic, and have some time to my own to react to all of this. Though to make it fair for you to comfort me, here. " Harry softly opens my hands and inserts a small black velvet box in the palms of my hands. " I don't need this anymore. " Confused I kept looking at the box with curiosity, wondering what was inside, that I didn't notice Harry was leaving.

" Harry, where are you going? " Harry stopped at the moment of opening his car door and turned around to face me.

" Somewhere were I can leave this all behind. "

" But- " Before I could finish my phrase, Harry took off in his car far away from us. I won't track him down, because I now understand what he wants to do. Although, I don't know why he told me he didn't need this small black box anymore? I question what this is?

With carefulness, I slowly open the box. Nothing seems to appear until I get halfway there. I react to the thought of what this might be that I rapidly open it. Revelation starts to fill inside my body. My chocolate brown eyes grow wide with surprise. I couldn't believe my own eyes at what I'm seeing! It's a diamond ring! Harry was going to propose to Isabelle!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know it's short but I wanted to stop it at that point for some reason. But I got to say this might be my favorite chapter so far. (: Since I actually focused more on it and wasn't forced by my cousin to update tomorrow or she'll snitch on my parents.

Well this is how my chapters are going to work now. Certain votes and comments for next chapter. But! Since I will publish 5 more of this one after the other right now, I will still put certain amount of votes and comments and on the others too. Then all of those has to have reach the limit that I wanted to so that I can publish the new chapter got it? OK! Ok, x) 10 comments and 8 votes