Vault 2 Surprise 1

Aleks walked farther into the vault or room, he didn't know what to call it. Eddie followed him and wrapped his warm, cut up hand around Aleks' thin wrist.

"I'm fine, Eddie." Aleks said and pulled away as he walked around the body parts and trailed his hands around the wall, hoping to find another entrance. Eddie began to open metal slide in beds and looked at the bodies. They were all cut up in different ways. Some were mutilated at the legs and feet, some at the chest and private parts, and some at the head and face.

"Well, let's just be thankful that we aren't one of these people. I don't think they were put to sleep either. They a dark blue spots on their skin all around there body, which means veins and nerves popped from all of the stress that was brought upon their body." Eddie explained and his voice echoed quietly.

"Is that actually true or did you just make that up?" Aleks looked over at him as he went to the other side of the vault and did the same to the blood covered wall.

"True. I wasn't here my entire life, Aleks. I had a life where I wasn't crazy. I was normal, and I walked the middle school halls with normal kids, I had normal friends, a normal family, a normal house, and normal mind, even a normal girlfriend." Eddie stared into nothing, he seemed lost in his mind, and his eyes looked a bit watery, but he shut his eyes tight and sucked the water back behind his dark brown eyes.

Aleks set his cheek against the sharp wall and he thought. He had a girlfriend? Well, now I know he swings both ways. Being in the same room with him is just driving me crazy, and I have no idea why. My heart is racing, and it's because of him. It's like he can just control me and my body with his presence.

Aleks tapped his fingers against the cold, dry wall until he heard something unlock, and before he knew it, the was pushed backwards and it quickly slid to the left, showing another spiral, concrete staircase that led deeper into the asylum.

"Eddie, come over here." Aleks demanded.

Eddie looked over at Aleks and marched over there and pushed Aleks out of the way, and quickly went down the stairs. It seemed like he wanted to make sure there was nothing down there before Aleks took a step on the first cracked stair.

Aleks rubbed his shoulder were Eddie has bumped into him and Aleks tried to look down the staircase. Eddie walked back up and held his damaged hand out for Aleks to grab. Aleks smiled slightly and wrapped his heated hand around Eddie's.

"There's no one down there, but I'm worried you can't handle what you will see." Eddie explained and pulled Aleks close to him. Their faces were only inches away from each other, Aleks wanted to pull closer to him, and he looked down at his lips. But Eddie managed to pull away as he looked at Aleks' lips.

With a whisper, Eddie said, "Let's see how strong your emotions are."

They made it down the staircase and Aleks covered his mouth as they a huge mountain of bodies, stacked on each other, mutilated like the bodies in the metal beds. Aleks swallowed down his fear and walked farther into the room, he noticed a couple items on a metal table in the corner of the room and he walked toward it. Eddie walked to the other side of the room where there were cells.

Aleks held a watered down piece of paper in his hand and it was a four digit code. Beside that he found a key and a letter that was meant for Dr. Hemming to read.

Dr. Hemming, your patient, Eddie, needs to be sedated by Perphenazine, it will put him to sleep at a regular time, and long enough for you to experiment on him. You must hurry before someone finds out what those deep noises are coming from. You aren't having second thoughts are you? I hope not, that would be...unusual for you to do.

Aleks tried to tell Eddie, but words just evaporated in his mouth like dust. He crumbled the paper with the four digit code into his pocket and slid the key in his back pocket along with the letter.

Eddie looked in each cell and found nothing, but chalk and markings on the wall for how long someone has been in such a hell, and they were marked by years. 25 to 50 lines went across the walls. He shook his head with sorrow, he felt bad for the bastards who were thrown in those cells to only be tortured and experimented on.

Aleks ran over to Eddie and took the note from his pocket and showed him. Eddie read it and then looked up at the ceiling. He groaned in annoyance.

"There's always someone new trying to kill me." He said with a huff.

Aleks cocked his head to the side in confusion.

"You aren't surprised in the slightest?" Aleks asked.

"Nope, patient, doctor, nurse, they're all the same to me, garbage."

"What are we going to do?"

"Kill the mother fucker who wrote this letter. And then while you are sound asleep, when everyone is going to bed, I'm going to pay this doctor a little visit and show him how I use kitchen knives." Eddie said and pulled Aleks upstairs.